Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Spawns Increased?

Vashramire

Farming a bit and was running War on Mars and it seemed like enemies refused to stop spawning. I was alone but in online mode in case someone wanted to join but it's pretty dead in the mornings but as soon as I cleared something and ran though to the next area, stuff was already shooting me in the back. Even getting to the boss room and getting locked in wasn't enough. I killed at least 30 guys in that room alone. Maybe this isn't as noticable (or is a bug) to others who can clear rooms easily but I'm in a Loki and it takes a lot longer to clear a room than hit the 4 button. Even as I was getting the hell out I watched one spawn right in front of me and luckily already in my line of fire. 238 dead on essencially a solo run on Mars is a lot higher than my normal ~100 runs. Something seems fishy.

22232511.jpg

The number of enemies per spawn wave seems to have increased. The rate of spawn seems the same, there's just so many more of them now so that by the time you're done, another way has spawned already, making impossible to move up.

Last night, I opened a door while playing solo and 20 Corpus crewmen spilled out. I don't know if the game's auto balance is broken or the difficulty is hard coded, but that seems a bit excessive.

While it's been brought up. My warframe is ranked 30. However, not having unlocked it, I am effectively lvl 15. Yet the scaling is constantly pitting me against lvl 20+ mobs. Shouldn't the balance scaling be set to the effective level of your warframe?

You know I noticed something similar last night just playing Mercury solo. I was getting upwards of 150 kills when before I recall it being closer to 80 or so. Unless I'm mistaken and there currently is some sort of difficulty mechanic based on frame level or mastery, I have noticed considerably more enemies even with just Grineer missions. I had to start ignoring enemies in segments farming the boss because the number was getting pretty silly.