Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gun Alone, With A Bit Of Melee.

Pavelord

So, I just recently was able to build Mesa and saw the passive that gives you extra health when not using a melee weapon, so I decided to go sidearm only. Inevitably an enemy got in my face while reloading and also a pet peeve of using bullets to open containers.

I´d like to ask to add a unarmed melee strike while not equipped with a melee weapon, not something as complex as a new stance and combos, just a single strike that helps me open containers without using ammo and retaliate against enemies in my face.

I was thinking something along the lines of a rifle butt, a pistol whip, a frontal kick or a diagonal hand chop, preferably that can stagger the enemies like the flying kick does. Thanks for your time.

Edit.

How about a low spinning sweep kick, for the slide attack?

Edited by Pavelord

It'd be incredibly useful (And funny as all hell) to just clock an enemy that got too close. Clem step in front of you while reloading? Stun him with a swift blow to the nose, then finish reloading and open fire, and or run the hell away.

Also, I didn't know that was one of her passives. I gotta run without melee with her more often. 'Specially def, cause you don't move much anyways.

And person above me, bemoaning the loss of coptering, I must iterate that I almost never get left behind, and I've been doing nothing but wall running, flipping, and sprinting. Coptering has all but left my repertoire of movement skills. I still keep up with the majority of teams. Only tipedo spammers leave me behind, and even then only for a minute or two, before I catch up because they either got caught fighting enemies or stuck in a damned wall because it's so fast it's buggy. Try running for a day or two without using Copter or directional melee. It improves your speed a lot.

Anyways, forgive my rant, +1 for the idea, OP. I like it!

it's 50 health man ...... really?! ....are you willing to lose your copter ability for 50 health!? ... maybe after Parkour 2.0.

I always run Mesa without a melee. You'd be surprised at how often 50 hp saves your butt when Shatter Shield goes down just as a level 60 heavy gunner appears...