The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Obscured View

Aligyon

First of all i love the ambeant sound in game, the feel of it is just awesome. but this is not why i'm here for.

So the problem is that when you are crouching, while zoomed in and walking at the same time the characters arm gets in the way of your firingsight. There is no way to see where you are firing while moving in a crouched possition.

do you mean you zoom in so you see the ironsight of the gun?

He means just first person if there is a gun or not that you can see doesnt matter he means you go into first person like half life but zoomed in a tiny bit like you are atm.

then if you want to see the weapon aswell wouldnt be hard to design aswell.

ooh ok i get it

The developers should do something about it. It's kinda irritating when making small ajustments to your possition and not seing the enemy for a split second. I'm sure that Braton is not the only rifle that makes the arm in the way of the camera.

Just lowering the arm alitle bit would solve the problem.

Edited by Aligyon

• 2 months later...

I dont think it matters weapon or char - the problem is zooming at all - when you zoom the character's head can get in the way if he is up against a wall; very annoying - 3rd person - I didnt know if there is a 1st person I havnt tried it yet.

Cdr Zeta

To transition between third and first person every time you aim would be atrocious and very distracting, IMO.

I can see the appeal in a first person mode however, just know that your situational awareness will drop as you can only see in a small cone in front of your character. Simply put, you would be at a disadvantage and you wouldn't be able to see all to cool flippy animations :P

maybe put a fade on the player character when aiming to let us see through the head or amrs that get in the way when aiming... iono, you decide DE :)

Edited by Zanzibarr11