The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newbie Looking For A Clan

TheSteelRat

I have no clue what clan I should join.  At least I narrowed it down to size..

So here is what I am

I am over 30 years old.   Been playing computer games almost all my life.  Age has taken it's toll on my "Twitch" reflexes so I tend to do sniper, and melee.  I just started playing and just reached rank one, with starting gear (Excaliber) near rank 10 or higher.  I do like solo play, but I also LOVE coop, and i have no interest in PvP.  Got less then 20 hours of gameplay but I want to see what clan life is like and what it can offer in helping me level up faster, or enjoy the game more

I am usually on betwean 4 and 9 EST, would like to find some other players to join with, or with me

U are Welcome in Bloodline Tenno Legacy... Storm Clan 80+ ...all research done, all dojo builded and decorated... TS3 and Raidcall (optional use if u like) , fb group for plans and help...fb group for fun ... And more...helpfull comunity... All what we ask is Respect and Loyalty ... Regards ;)

U are Welcome in Bloodline Tenno Legacy... Storm Clan 80+ ...all research done, all dojo builded and decorated... TS3 and Raidcall (optional use if u like) , fb group for plans and help...fb group for fun ... And more...helpfull comunity... All what we ask is Respect and Loyalty ... Regards ;)