The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Is Most Like You?

CGs_Knackie

Excalibur.

I don't care how many enemies there are, how big they are, or that they have lots of guns. 

I'm going to hit them with that sword.

I'm totally that guy in that one pic who's in a huge tank and waving a sword around where the caption says.  "BRING ME CLOSER!  I WANT TO HIT THEM WITH MY SWORD!"

Excalibur.

I don't care how many enemies there are, how big they are, or that they have lots of guns. 

I'm going to hit them with that sword.

I'm totally that guy in that one pic who's in a huge tank and waving a sword around where the caption says.  "BRING ME CLOSER!  I WANT TO HIT THEM WITH MY SWORD!"

drive%2Bme%2Bcloser%2521%2Bi%2Bwant%2Bto

I am definitely saryn, because of my big breast

I am both intrigued and cautious about the diseases and boils that are also associated with Saryn. Also, I noticed you used the singular form of that word? But still intrigued!

Yeah, I guess that makes me a Hydroid. >.>

For me it's honestly kinda Loki and Nekros.

Loki because I'm quiet and prefer to be invisible to everyone.

Nekros since I have a really dark humour, am often exploited for a specific thing no matter if they know me or not and since I'm a little bit of a psychopath... yeeeeeah...

Nekros since I have a really dark humour, am often exploited for a specific thing no matter if they know me or not and since I'm a little bit of a psychopath... yeeeeeah...

Good thing it's not because you like to repeatedly "desecrate" corpses.

I think the closest to me would be....Oberon. He's basically the paladin/nature themed warframe, and I feel my personality fits his theme. Close second is Valkyr, because when I get pissed...I get really, really pissed. Much to my detriment.

However my favorite warframe is definitely Ember, again very close second = Valkyr.

Edited by Cidolfus

Probably a mix of Loki and Nekros with a splash of Hydroid

Because I am very skinny, I like metal, I try to be invisible to everybody, and I can be very salty. If Ying-Yang-Frame is out I'd probably add that one too, solely because of the fact that I look like a girl from the back.