DE_Adam

Psa: Player Icon Bundle Retirement

It's been a little while since the Bundles section of our Market has seen some love, and we've got a heads up on some new changes are on the horizon for Tenno shoppers to clean up the section. 

As of our next major Update, Profile Icon Bundles are being removed from the Market with only single Icons being available for purchase.  While we still plan on offering some bundles in the future, the majority of our Icons will be sold individually and through a different interface.

While we do plan on introducing some new bundles in the future, this should help reduce the current domination of the 'Bundles' section by Profile Icons as seen here: XnZUVxt.jpg

·         Packages purchased will not be removed from players retroactively.  Any profile bundles you've purchased are yours to keep!

·         Icons in the Frost Prime and Mag Prime bundles are the only bundles that will NOT be available as singles.  Once removed from the Market these bundles will be sent to the Vault.

-DE_Adam

• Upvote 48

While we do plan on introducing some new Lokis in the future, this should help reduce the current domination of the 'Bundles' section by Lokis as seen here

This is what I read.

• Upvote 7

So will even Day/Night backgrounds be separate?

I don't think those qualify as a bundle.

if only I knew this when I was buying syndicate icon pack :/ would waste all dem plat to use just one icon :D. Tho icon packs never made sense to me since you can use only 1 (and usually buy a pack for only one)
tho at least I have some other awesome icons :D

• Upvote 2

So all icons will be separated? Kind of dissapointing due to most of us being forced to buy an icon pack for 30 Platinum that contains 2 icons even though we only wanted one. An example of mine is a while ago I wanted the Nekros Profile Icon but was dissapointed to see that people are forced to buy it with the Raknis Nekros Profile Icon for twice the price. I still did it but wasn't happy I paid more than I needed.

Not really complaining. It may be just 15 Platinum, but it's still Platinum.

This has to be even worse news for people who bought the Grineer and/or Syndicate Icon packs for specific icons.

Edited by LazerSkink
  • Upvote 3

You should just remove icons entirely. Let us use our own Warframes with our own colors as our icon.

I second this.  Let us use screenshots from in game as our profile icons.

Yeah, and while you're at it, please take a look at all the previous prices because some clearly seem outdated...

• Upvote 1

This kinda makes me wonder, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• Upvote 2

It's been a little while since the Bundles section of our Market has seen some love, and we've got a heads up on some new changes are on the horizon for Tenno shoppers to clean up the section.

Could you guys also maybe look into the Rhino bundle while you're changing that section? Pretty please with an Orokin cherry on top. :)

I think it's a little unfair that the only way to get that gun is to pay 545 platinum for a bundle with items that we may not need or want. I'm not asking for a blueprint or anything, just make the Boar available seperatly if you can. :)

• Upvote 3

I don't understand the question.

They are asking if anyone has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. HTH

• Upvote 7