[DE]Rebecca

24 Hour Gift Of The Lotus: Pluto Edition!

Thank you mama lotus for the cores!

Kl4LIA9.png

(i made a LOTR / DND pluto meme because couldn't think of WF one)

Edited by DietEbolaCola
  • Upvote 6

Dunno what's so special about this whole pluto thing owo Life will still continue as it is unless you work for nasa I guess

Dunno what's so special about this whole pluto thing owo Life will still continue as it is unless you work for nasa I guess

Well, it's discovering more about the nature of our solar system, without the very specific conditions of which, we wouldn't even be here discussing Warframe.

• Upvote 1

It's impossible to know what will turn out to be really really important at some point. For example I could point out the fact that expanding gasses cool down. Nifty bit of "so what?" trivia that happens to be the core concept behind refrigeration, a technology that our modern society leans heavily on.

• Upvote 1

a TA to guard an unknown ship from Ancient Earth would have been better, but I'll take it.

Pluto features: An atmosphere, polar ice caps, and has several satellites orbiting it. The moon has: none of the above.

Because pluto stole it.

• Upvote 3

Pluto can not be ignored, it is so cute!

An extraordinary discovery after 9 years, im going to cry   :')

Wish we had alerts like this every day. Maybe add some twist like stealth only missions or Desert Skate spam. Missions like that are 100% better than cred only alerts with rewards less than 10k creds.

Also, thanks for the alert. :D

Edited by Jangkrik
  • Upvote 2

If you're calling Pluto a planet (rather than a dwarf planet) then we need to upgrade the status of a few other celestial bodies.

You can't pick and choose what you want to call a planet. That's planetism.

pKrzZ75.png

My new background. If a mod could please have this as my icon!