The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Up The Relay

Lightsmith

So I recently saw a video (its old) showing how much more of the Relay is actually there but we can't access.

Can this please be opened up, even if most of it doesn't have purpose at this time I think it would be cool for run around it.

Also it does not appear you can get to the areas like the person in the video does.

Edited by Lightsmith

The Relays will be expanded in the future. But there not opening up spaces until they are actually used for something.

The areas shown are basically pointless if its empty.

I'm sure they will, I'm just saying even if they aren't used I'd like to be able to run around. One thing the game is lacking is the ability to run around aimlessly when bored.

Last part in the video kinda looks like something they could use for those "clan advertisements" they mentioned once. I liked it~

More on topic: As the other person said they're expanding relays over time. As much as I'd love them- DE probably wont add spaces to the relay that do not serve some function besides looking pretty as the relays are already very very intensive for some PCs- no need to give them aditional load I suppose.