The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hiya, Newbie Looking For A Clan

(PSN)PureSymphony

I'm kinda new to the game, just started about a week ago, but I got the mechanics down. I'm good hearted and can follow rules. I'm 20, and a girl, but I don't think that really matters. I am a great team player, and I love playing with others. The downside is, I don't have a mic, so I don't know if that's a big deal for anybody, but I hate talking online, too many jerks. But yeaaaa please contact me on here or PSN if I can join you!.If you contact me or add me on PSN, please include a message of who you are so I know, thanks!

PSN: PureSymphony

Hello PureSymphony,

Welcome and glad to see you are looking for a clan. We are a small clan with a few spots left. You can check us out here:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/449308-shadows-of-the-wolves-recruiting-mature-players/

While a mic is preferred (and will be by most clans), it is something that can be worked around. No matter which clan you join, I do advise getting headphones so you can at least hear what is going on and be open to clan chat if you do need to communicate something (just typing it in). You can use these two options to work around not actually talking online which should be enough for just about any mission.

If you are interested, just post in our recruitment thread or message me on PSN (same as here) and I will send you an invite. Even if we are not for you, I wish you the best in finding a clan that fits your needs. Good luck and good gaming! 

I'm kinda new to the game, just started about a week ago, but I got the mechanics down. I'm good hearted and can follow rules. I'm 20, and a girl, but I don't think that really matters. I am a great team player, and I love playing with others. The downside is, I don't have a mic, so I don't know if that's a big deal for anybody, but I hate talking online, too many jerks. But yeaaaa please contact me on here or PSN if I can join you!.If you contact me or add me on PSN, please include a message of who you are so I know, thanks!

PSN: PureSymphony

I like the part when you said. I don't like talking to jerks. Haha. Glad to know you're honest about it.

I'm just gonna keep short and simple. Alot of clans are pitch in and say to join their clan and such. But for me we are a ghost clan as of now. We are multi international clan where race, religion and background you come from matters. My clan is a made of a few guys. And we still building the clan from ground up. And I think it's nice to see the clan grew up with you as you progress with the game. And the dojo will always be there to welcome you.

So to my conclusion. If you want to help me and my clan mates build a clan dojo and maybe add a Lil bit of sweet touch from you. We can make a beautiful dojo. So pm if you're interested in joining my clan "Supreme Hyperion Clad"

Psn ZeroXel

Clan Leader/owner