The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clan Looking To Get Bigger!

(PSN)kills3ction59

Hello everyone, so I'm going to start off by saying that I've been playing Warframe for a year now and in between those months I've started this clan, but I never really found my clan significant as of now(through some help of others) so I'm starting this topic because I really want to see my ghost clan grow and I can't do that by myself.

I'm also looking for some people to help me out with building this clan and keeping it organized.( some nice people, capable of being in charge of things because I won't be on alot) As of now, I only have 2 members(one of them is my best friend) I know it's not alot of people but that's why I making this topic. One more thing, I need help coming up with a clan name because my current clan name is really bad so I'm also asking if you guys can help me come up with a better name(I suck at coming up with names) So in conclusion please leave your ps4/psn name down so I can get to you and talk about propositions.Thank you^_^

Hello everyone, so I'm going to start off by saying that I've been playing Warframe for a year now and in between those months I've started this clan, but I never really found my clan significant as of now(through some help of others) so I'm starting this topic because I really want to see my ghost clan grow and I can't do that by myself.

I'm also looking for some people to help me out with building this clan and keeping it organized.( some nice people, capable of being in charge of things because I won't be on alot) As of now, I only have 2 members(one of them is my best friend) I know it's not alot of people but that's why I making this topic. One more thing, I need help coming up with a clan name because my current clan name is really bad so I'm also asking if you guys can help me come up with a better name(I suck at coming up with names) So in conclusion please leave your ps4/psn name down so I can get to you and talk about propositions.Thank you^_^

I feel your pain. But I started off like last week. Spend a bit to start one clan. Now it's so hard to get members to join my clan cause we only so called "ghost clan". When I am serious about this game but ppl won't look at such clan cause it's small and doesn't serve their needs

I got a proposition for you. Why not we join up as one clan. I promote you as one highest rank in the game. And we can build a clan ground up. I mean the only ones playing in my clan are like 4 ppl. And how ppl in the clan? 4 haha. My clan is called Supreme Hyperion Clad. If you're interested in joining forces and working together. We can work things out.

Psn ZeroXel

Clan Leader of

Supreme Hyperion Clad