Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.5

DE_Adam

• Adjusted spawns for Void and Infested Defense Missions to prevent too many Corrupted Ancients and Ancient Healers from spawning at once.

Not fixed, not adjusted properly, maybe the complete mechanic is just wrong.

Infestation (Uranus and higher) still spawn enough ancients to make their "buddies" invulnerable, shooting the ancients do not work eitehr (1-4 damage) and even when all ancients are dead, the buddies who were buffed keep this "absorb aura" until they die, no matter how long that is (had a mission, where such an runner survived a wave and could not be found, it took roughly 5 minuts to find that runner and another 2 minuts to take it down), so basicaly its a timeless buff.

It's intended to work this way.

I don't know if it is intended or not, but it is not a bug exclusive to the Paris, nor the Angstrum.  Basically, wielding any primary and any secondary that both use the Sniper Ammo Pool will cause both weapons to have the ammo capacity of the secondary weapon, which is usually 30 rounds instead of the 60-70+ on the bows and 90 or so on sniper rifles.  If it isn't intended, it's certainly a very, very long standing bug, so it probably is intended.

That said, this CAN be an advantage.  If you run a Sniper ammo aura, run ammo mutations on both weapons, or run +capacity mods on both of them, it's actually quite difficult to run out of ammo, and you don't have to do all 3 of these.  In my case, I had a loadout with my Loki with a Paris Prime and Sancti Castanas at one point, running both a Bow and Pistol mutation.  Since they're actually both using Sniper ammo, then pickups with EITHER weapon replenished ammo for BOTH weapons.  Using unranked mutations I ran T3S solo for 30m and never once bottomed out.  No restores, nothing else besides the unranked mutations.

So it's not all bad.  Like a lot of things players complain about, this is one of those things that's only a bad thing is you fail to take advantage of it.

And if it really bothers you that bad and you can't be bothered to mod them properly, get an Opticor or an Attica.  Both are similar to a standard bow in several ways, but both use Rifle Ammo.  Problem solved.

This game is loosing fun because the nerf mania

People enter to forum for just complain like a child that got borred with his new toy sometimes things need be like they are other no,but small things make the game special like the FRAMES is what make unique this game.

Thoses little details you can make for errors or things that arent supposed to use for that is what make a game enjoyable

Play the game ,alert about errors that involve in the main game,like you cant complete a mission because is bugged the panel or is instat kill

But leave thoses details,DE before nerf ask the players ,feel it like a player,test like maker

No because forum dont like it ,mean that players too

Edited by WOLFtv

Still no fix for better looking, more polished looking cinematics

Really? Of all the things wrong with the game, this is what you're concerned about? Is this a joke? I can probably count the number of "cinematics" on one hand. I think 99% of players would prefer DE focus on fixing the numerous bugs, crashes, and gameplay issues before putting time into making the pointless cinematics look better. Saying "still no fix for" implies there's a bug, but this isn't a bug.

This game is loosing fun because the nerf mania

People enter to forum for just complain like a child that got borred with his new toy sometimes things need be like they are other no,but small things make the game special like the FRAMES is what make unique this game.

Thoses little details you can make for errors or things that arent supposed to use for that is what make a game enjoyable

Play the game ,alert about errors that involve in the main game,like you cant complete a mission because is bugged the panel or is instat kill

But leave thoses details,DE before nerf ask the players ,feel it like a player,test like maker

No because forum dont like it ,mean that players too

I'm going to assume English isn't your first language? Nothing wrong with that but I seriously had a hard time figuring out what you were trying to say. Using Google translate probably would have produced a more intelligible paragraph. 

Really? Of all the things wrong with the game, this is what you're concerned about? Is this a joke? I can probably count the number of "cinematics" on one hand. I think 99% of players would prefer DE focus on fixing the numerous bugs, crashes, and gameplay issues before putting time into making the pointless cinematics look better. Saying "still no fix for" implies there's a bug, but this isn't a bug.

Sorry, I should have explained that a bit more. I'm not saying that I'm any less worried about the bugs, issues, etc. than you are; I'm just putting it out there at the cinematics aren't on par with the polish that the rest of the game has. By that statement I mean: if you put a cinematic in a game it should look better than the game/ gameplay itself, and not on par or [dare I say] worse than it. If you look at the footage from past updates such as u10 and compare it to one of the newer updates it looks as though nothing has changed in that field. 

Edit: Oh, and still no simulor buff BTW

Edited by Brisingr_Phoenix

"Players falling out of level bounds should now be teleported back to the level instead of killed."

Only took you three years.

Better late tha never.

Well, still the unstuck function need to be fixed, if you stuck in an object like an death orb you can't get out of it.

Edited by 1HIT

Well, still the unstuck function need to be fixed, if you stuck in an object like an death orb you can't get out of it.

I remember the days when DE said they didnt want to add an Unstuck command because they wanted players to report stuck locations in the forums. As if they couldn't attach a report to the unstuck command that logs the location where you got stuck better than you could ever describe in a post.

Changes:

• Adjusted spawns for Void and Infested Defense Missions to prevent too many Corrupted Ancients and Ancient Healers from spawning at once.

Is it just me or on infested defense missions are there 10x as many Ancient Healers as before this patch?  Also Ancient Healers are coming at wave 1 now on Coba, Earth Dark Sector Defense when I don't believe they ever came before wave 5 previously.

I wanted myself to play with his friends together on a mission and I could not I had the great shear and jumped me this error: lost connection to the host.You return to the multiplayer menu.

PLEASE HELP!

Still no fix for:

Ash falling off the map when using Bladestorm. Most likely to happen in Orokin Void, usually survival missions,

New bug has also appeared: Ash "respawns" for no apparent reason in similar fashion to falling off the map, canceling smoke screen. Had this happen in a T4 Orokin Void Survival today, and respawned in the middle of bombards and heavy gunners with already low health.