Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.5

DE_Adam

Excellent undocumented change:  Warframe now limits framerates when in the background (either Fullscreen or Borderless Fullscreen).

This will save a few quid on my electricity bills and destroy the environment a little less.

This was one of my simple to implement suggestions: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426706-uncontroversial-and-important-changes-that-are-simple-to-implement/?p=5564417

Pretty sure it happened in 16.11.5.  Well done, DE either way.

Lastly, it introduced a bug:  Warframe now crashes when loading if using Alt-Tab.  It may just be my old drivers (ATI) but I don't have this problem in other games.  Borderless Fullscreen works fine.

Still no fix for:

-Excavation missions sometimes get bugged so no excavators spawn after the first is destroyed. This has happened to me multiple times at it's really annoying.

-Excalibur exalted blade holster/cast delay. It seems worse when playing with others and as a client, but it's still there when playing solo and is really annoying. I've died multiple times waiting for the ability to activate. It should be at least as fast as valkyr's 4th.

I have other issues as well, but most should, and hopefully will, get fixes with parkour 2.0. CAN'T WAIT FOR U17!

Query: When can we look for U17 to be released?

Was set to go live yesterday, but because of the main underlining thing that DE is normally late due to random things they have to do to get up and running, it will either be today (July 30th) or tomorrow (July 31st)