Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.5

DE_Adam

The ammo mutation effecting other player ammo pickups wasn't related to Carrier as noted in the Carrier bug thread. As said in the thread, it occurs when Carrier is removed and works the other way as well; if clients have the ammo mutation and the host does not, the host will be unable to pickup the mutated ammo. That said, I look forward to this fix correcting the ammo mutation issue.

• Adjusted spawns for Void and Infested Defense Missions to prevent too many Corrupted Ancients and Ancient Healers from spawning at once.

So....about that new loka death squad, you know the one that spawns like 8-10 of those Ancient Healers......

The problem really isn't the number of Ancient Healers, the problem is that their auras stack. Stacking auras=bad. Well atleast when they are enemy auras.

UWva8ag.png

"Players falling out of level bounds should now be teleported to the beginning of the level instead of killed"

IF THIS IS GENUINE YOU HAVE EFFECTIVELY REMOVED ONE OF MY BIGGEST FRUSTRATIONS!!!

And if that is truly the case.......  I will well and truly sing ODE TO JOY TONIGHT!

Thanks! :D Really awesome job there, DE, can't wait for U17 ^_^

THOUGH...

Still no fix for:

• Client seeing his channeling effects not colored (blue)

• "Life support deactivated" message when entering extraction zone on survival missions

• Hydroid and his left hand inside his left leg with Mag noble animations.

meh, Ash is best with a energy siphon 2 keep smoke screen going, why couldn't they just make it like with excali that the melee mods effect blade storm instead of forcing us 2 use an aura, player choice ftw! 

-snip-

while i'm 100% sure that's the intention, i still swear once in a while that an Ancient buffs itself.

you can tell, as one Ancient will be.... very durable compared to all of the others.

there must be some situation where it is able to buff itself. doesn't happen very often, thankfully.

but it definitely happens, when all of a sudden an Ancient that's nowhere near any other Ancients feels like it has several times more Health than the others that you just Killed.

my only guess would be when there's no Enemies within Range to buff, but i'm already pretty sure that's not a repro and things work normally there.

Make Steel Charge a Dash polarity, PLEASE!!!!!

This is a worthless and senseless change with respect to Ash's who play quality void missions that require a party with 4 cps where frames carry a dash polarity.

You wouldn't take steel charge into a long survival or defence but for other missions it would suffice.

Yeah a bit mad here, formaed my ash and ash p, y'know put the effort into the game and just got a slap in the face.

W/E