Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.5

DE_Adam

• Fixed Nekros appearing as blurry in his Codex diorama.

And Banshee is still as pixelated and blurry since the Codex exists and has never been fixe, always looking the same no matter what graphic options I choose. Look how she screams to be rendered smooth again:

1_15_07_15_10_32_54.jpeg

Still No Fix For:

*Headshot kill sounds not playing for clients (bug since game hit open beta :D!)

*Banshee's silence aggros enemies to player sentinel, killing it 10 times faster (7+ months old)

*Pickups can refuse to be picked up by the player, yet the player will hear the constant sound file of the item being picked up (3+ months old)

*Same as above, but with carrier it will capture all items and hold them in front of your face, and also prevents you from using life support or reviving fallen teammates (6+ months old)

These will never get fixed, i am just posting this here for the lawls while the new shiny gun and warframe bugs are fixed and not old bugs. 

Still no fix for Vectis update to the right stats (1 bullet, more crit, the usual). 

Mommy Lotus still a stepmom and does not we take two juices boxes of the same flavor  for our Happy Meal (primary and secondary share ammo pool and use the smallest one only if both weapons use the same ammo type)

really?! ...... take an allready extremely powerfull skill and make it even more powerfull.

A lot of other things like Zephyr's Turbulence that DOES NOT WORK, Ember's total lack of defense, Mesa being the only warframe that decreases her power to help party members..... and so on ......

No.... Ash needed more damage just because it's the latest prime added!

As I read higher in the topic, many Ash players took out the V polarity from the aura slot..... HOTFIX! YEY!

Hotfix/Update PSA:

Please note that as we diligently work to complete Update 17 there will be no future updates unless absolutely necessary!  Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

We've heard this before.... Yea... please actually give us U17 this time.

Still No Fix For:

*Banshee's silence aggros enemies to player sentinel, killing it 10 times faster (7+ months old)

*Pickups can refuse to be picked up by the player, yet the player will hear the constant sound file of the item being picked up (3+ months old)

*Same as above, but with carrier it will capture all items and hold them in front of your face, and also prevents you from using life support or reviving fallen teammates (6+ months old)

Banshee was fixed a few weeks ago and the pickup bug is probably fixed in the hotfix you're complaining about.

Hotfix/Update PSA:

Please note that as we diligently work to complete Update 17 there will be no future updates unless absolutely necessary!  Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

Changes:

• Ash’s Blade Storm is now affected by the Steel Charge Aura Mod.
  • Adjusted spawns for Void and Infested Defense Missions to prevent too many Corrupted Ancients and Ancient Healers from spawning at once.

Thanks for the fixes.

Then now, could you please considere to revert the Ash Aura Polarity Slot change please????   Seriously, i formated it 3 days ago.

OR BRING ME BACK MY FORMA WASTED FOR NOTHING IN JUST 3 DAYS (PLEASE).

Ash was fine without that particular aura. You have just ruined many efforts. It is really frustrating.

I wish to know who's the guy who got that idea.

I assume without trying it, that the carrier pickup bug also is fixed for energy orbs.

I wish that carrier is finally fixed after months of troubles...

The aura change for Ash's BS will more or less lead to an outcry and an eventual nerf.

It was NOT necessary indeed.

And I just forma-ed away the V aura polarity on Ash Prime... :L

Let's ask for OUR formas to get back, it is a scam.

DE could have announced this FAR before now, and why not on the release of Ash Prime?!

I'm growing tired of the DEVs BASHING PLAYERS.

It is a mixed feeling for this hotfix. A thanks and a disgusting feeling of being screwed.

Pfff

Edited by Redhux

-snip-

do tell what slap in the face you got. you don't need Steel Charge, and you've chosen to use something else instead. so if you've chosen something else that you consider more useful, where's the slap in the face?

you're just making things up.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue allowing Shade Sentinel and Huras Kubrow cloaks to stealth players still firing weapons with large magazines.

Nooooooo!!!! I've been using this trick with quanta in sabotage missions and against bosses!, I knew one day you guys will "FIX" this issue :P

Anyway thanks for the hotfix!