Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

POLARIZE WEAPON SYSTEM!

-Got your weapon to level 30? Prepare to Polarize!

- With the newly discovered “Forma”, you can now add or swap a Polarity value on your weapons every time you reach level 30.

-Forma can be purchased or found through Daily Login Rewards, Alerts, or possible Mission rewards for completing missions in The Void.

Just weapons and not frames? Sad face. *would like to get rid of that useless extra V polarity on her Excal Prime*

Also, no word on whether releveling weapons gives Mastery Points, or if we lose potatoes if we reset them?

Other then that, can't wait to go exploring the new tilesets and such.

Realy DE? Like there were not enough enemies who can stagger or knock you down, and you add this clone chicks, who drop you and slowly drag around with no ability to brake free. Thank you, DE!

At least add a damn ability to hit E in a right moment and brake free with your melee weapon.

Just weapons and not frames? Sad face. *would like to get rid of that useless extra V polarity on her Excal Prime*

Also, no word on whether releveling weapons gives Mastery Points, or if we lose potatoes if we reset them?

Other then that, can't wait to go exploring the new tilesets and such.

My bad, it's ALL GEAR :D!

Realy DE? Like there were not enough enemies who can stagger or knock you down, and you add this clone chicks, who drop you and slowly drag around with no ability to brake free. Thank you, DE!

At least add a damn ability to hit E in a right moment and brake free with your melee weapon.

Teamwork maybe?

Sounds like you need a friend who'll save you from said clone chick.....

Oh lovely, a damage cap on Iron Skin on top of aggroing everything nearby. I expect the immunity to last a few seconds at best when every enemy in the area on Pluto decides to start firing at me for daring to use Iron Skin.

the CTD bug is being fixed. So you mean they already know what's the problem and we'll see a hotfix in like 15 mins or we should expect it on Friday or something? Just wanna know if I have to stay up for a little more or just go to sleep already.