Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

Don't know if you're aware or not, but some missions randomly bug out as some rooms wont load at all and if you enter you just fall out of the world. Played 3 missions happened twice.

Also i found stalker throwing knives, but it requires a lot of ferrite which I don't have :(

Well, Rhino's Iron Skin still sucks, but everything else is sweet! I mean, 2 completely new tilesets, enemies and 20 WEAPONS. Can't really complain much, can I? :o

Iron skin doesn't suck!

It went from OP, to balanced, to perfect.

Now it even takes aggro from enemies, allowing you to effectively tank for your team :)

Edited by SuicidalGirl

damn. im in a clan of about 10 people and we have been farming for weeks to get enough ressources to get started on the dojo... we didn't even have enough nano spores to build a hallway. please balance the costs for smaller clans. how on earth are anyone going to get anything otherwise

Iron skin doesn't suck!

It went from OP, to balanced, to perfect.

Now it even takes aggro from enemies, allowing you to effectively tank for your team :)

It was never OP. It was......above average.

you do realize that rhino skin is a weaker form of trinity's link ability right?

-Trinity's link doesn't take aggro

-It costs more

-It doesn't last as long as iron skin does

Also, trinity is light armor based where as rhino is heavy armor so I don't really see the problem.

-Trinity's link doesn't take aggro

-It costs more

-It doesn't last as long as iron skin does

Also, trinity is light armor based where as rhino is heavy armor so I don't really see the problem.

1) thats a pro not a con

2) cost doesn't mater when you have 375 energy and 4x energy syphon

3) continuity plus helm bonus, it last long enough to grow a beard

GG