Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

Now that I check the stats on the new Grineer sniper, the Vulkar, it has just marginally better damage than the Latron (45 base compared to 40) and is less accurate with only a 4 shot magazine.

If you compare that to the 100 damage Snipetron... (which is apparently gone) this means that Snipers just drew the short stick.

I just checked, the Vulkar does 125 damage, not 45. More powerful than the latron and snipetron

Don't know if you're aware or not, but some missions randomly bug out as some rooms wont load at all and if you enter you just fall out of the world. Played 3 missions happened twice.

Also i found stalker throwing knives, but it requires a lot of ferrite which I don't have :(

Similar to this? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/49176-maps-beige-door-into-emptiness-and-death-prevents-mission-completion/

Having several missions not have their tilesets load properly. I'll open a door and there'll just be a black void, meaning we can't advance.

Edited by Guest

I will say this: Update 8 : Boner !

The update notes are pretty titty, I'm downloading the stuff right now, will probably be playing all night, since tomorrow is my free day. I will post my first resume tomorrow morning (my timezone) or in the afternoon when I'm done sleeping.

Schoko

Edited by Schokoladenonkel

NEW WEAPONS & GEAR!

-20+ new weapons added in this update!

-Tenno crafted Kunai (throwing daggers) available in the market for a silent weapon option in your pistol slot.

-New Grineer weapons added to the Market including the Machete, Dual Cleavers, and the lethal Vulkar sniper rifle.

-By popular demand the Market also now has a single-handed Ether Sword, and Dual Broncos for sale.

-As mentioned above, Clan Research brings 9 exciting new player weapons to Warframe, but you need to build your research facilities to discover them!

-Energy weapons, Biological Toxins and high-impact explosives are waiting to be uncovered.

-In addition to these weapons, there are 5 rare weapons to chase in special drops. Who will discover them first?

-New Sentinel Pet available in the Marketplace...the infamous Dethcube!

-Looking for blueprint components to build your Frost Prime? Seek out the Orokin Towers in the Void!

BRAND NEW MODS!

-Sanctuary - Creates a shield around the player when they are reviving fallen allies.

-Reach - Extends melee reach by %

-Master Thief - % chance to unlock locked lockers.

-Insulation - Reduces effect of environment ice on shields.

-Rage - Damage done to your health is added to your energy.

-Melee Channel - Any energy you expend in casting is added to your next melee strike.

-Acrobat - Reduces stamina cost on wallruns!

-Hawk Eye - Pistol zoom

-Eagle Eye - Rifle zoom

disgusted-mother-of-god.png?1321272571