The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

My apologies if this comes off as rude, buuuuut.... why does DE always break half the game with every major update?

Because this update introduced tons of new systems, items, equipment, enemies, biomes... Huge updates like these WILL have bugs, and many other companies end up having problems arise with huge updates as well. It happens - don't sit there and complain.

HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW

Well I use the Steam client so the game automatically brings it up when I click Get Platinum in the market.

you literally took a digit off of Vaubans ultimate it now ticks for 10-15.  It also levitates you and others around so it makes moving around bugged and difficult. Please don't swing a nerf hammer for 90% of my skills damage after I just bought him two days ago with money I've earned from doing MY job.

lol  poor you. not.

I just died by falling into "black empty space" doing an alert mission (Cordelia alert, precisely)

the point is: this empty space was behind a door that was supposed to be closed, so i walked in (just to test this out) and fell out of the map, and died afterwards.

Getting the bug where the stage is broken and a door opens into nowhere, halting progress.

Really driving me nuts because, thanks to the brilliant idea to stop boss rushing that didn't actually stop boss rushing, aborting now forfeits all pickups.

Noted - can you attach EE.log to support ticket?

EE.log? what? where?

Also, i'm having an issue where the client doesn't seem to try log me in, it just constantly says Login Failed, Check your Info. Dunno if this is just cause servers are overloading or something with the game.

I can't complete the actual alert missions.. the old one that just expired, suddenly it didnt had the MARK on the map which tells you where to go, so we started to look around until we found a door that leads to a black space, we all walked in and got dead ! lol.  Happened again on the next alert, but this time we had the mark on the map.  It's going to be a fix day it seems.  Also, the new weapons doesn't show any description still.

I can't complete the actual alert missions.. the old one that just expired, suddenly it didnt had the MARK on the map which tells you where to go, so we started to look around until we found a door that leads to a black space, we all walked in and got dead ! lol.  Happened again on the next alert, but this time we had the mark on the map.  It's going to be a fix day it seems.  Also, the new weapons doesn't show any description still.

Totally same problem here, can only finished first after I revive(go into the void and death, ninja things xD), second didn't have that luck ;_;

Edited by Ivia

grrrr the new update makes me fall to my death after going through some door.... we fall through the map!

Known bug, Level Designers are on it!