The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

I think summit might be wrong with void missions usually even if my progress "is not saved" I get the stuff from the mission but I didn't with the end of a void mission lost my prime scythe Bp :(

Despair prime I think (right?)

Edited by dukelego

Hi! Using warframe steam and its not updating, after checking for updates, It cancels and shows "Update Fail Checking again" or something :< Am I the only one with this problem :((

PS Good job on the Update!

Bought the stalker set:

I got the  Dread, Hate and Despair but cannot find smoke. Help?

and no on seems to  be able to answer this but do you still need  Vubans 1st 3 mods equipped to use his 4th? if so this would be th 1st warframe needing to do that.  While the others do  not. D:

I believe smoke is a color skin pack.

I just came from mission (the alert) where I fell out of the level and found out the world was cube with a wallpaper of space... (that you can wall run/climb on and ya...)

Seems there is bug were the map isn't loaded or not loaded properly as the mission marker was leading nowhere. We couldn't reach it, so we explored the map and found a door (green light) but on the mini-map it was empty. I walked though it then I fell out of the level, till we hit the bottom where the world cube was. Might want to fix whatever function is generating the levels.

After reading the thread, this sounds like that other problem before where people died but we survived when going though it.

New bugs I've noticed: Going through certain doors makes you fall into the abyss indefinitely.
New map additions have EXTREME LAG.
New enemies have very high health (Was this intended? Its extremely annoying)

New enemy - Drone dispatcher is HUGE, looks like a freaking mini boss with the HP to match.

Enemies now rip through shields like paper (Rhino here with 990 shields, lasts me tops 3 seconds)
(Not a bug) Rhino's Iron Skin is now next to useless. Used it with 6 enemies surrounding a fallen comrade, iron skin and all my shields ran out before I could pick him up (We both died, yeah, so much for being a tank)

I just did the latest Rescue alert mission. Here's what went down. i started off running to the first door, walked through into a black wall, fell through space for about 10 miles, and ended up dieing. it spawned me right next to the extraction point and boom, i completed the mision in 30 seconds without resceuing anyone. quiet interesting ha. also i hope this was the right place to report that glichy nonsense 

Or, instead of a missing Snipetron, its more a replacement? Since it shows the same stats now as the new balanced Snipetron. Did you want it to fit ingame (=> used by NPCs) instead of having a Tenno-only weapon? Looks more like if I think about.

tell meh how to buy plat with steam

I've already told you. On the Steam client version of the game, go to the Market > Buy Plat > Steam page pops up.

right on, U8 here. seems pretty decent, few things though:

further screwing with Iron Skin still sux, Trinity's a better tank than Rhino now since all the messing with him. should've left well enough alone.

'Forma' system as a loot reward/plat only? some kind of joke? guess i'll see how feasable they are to obtain b4 flying off on that too much.

Ash Shuriken, still pointless but wasn't really expecting anything out of it anyway, would rather they work on Bladestorm instead.

right on, U8 here. seems pretty decent, few things though:

further screwing with Iron Skin still sux, Trinity's a better tank than Rhino now since all the messing with him. should've left well enough alone.

'Forma' system as a loot reward/plat only? some kind of joke? guess i'll see how feasable they are to obtain b4 flying off on that too much.

Ash Shuriken, still pointless but wasn't really expecting anything out of it anyway, would rather they work on Bladestorm instead.

Per the image (http://i.imgur.com/yrb594C.jpg) found at https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/49052-update-8-dojo-quick-start-guide/?p=507110. Forma is found as login reward, plat, alerts, or reward for completing missions in the void.

Edited by Drathek