Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

POLARIZE WEAPON SYSTEM!

-Got your gear to level 30? Prepare to Polarize!

-With the newly discovered “Forma”, you can now add or swap a Polarity value on your gear every time you reach level 30.

-Forma can be purchased or found through Daily Login Rewards, Alerts, or possible Mission rewards for completing missions in The Void.

Does this mean that when I polarize I will reset my weapon/warframe  to lvl 0 and then I will be able to polarize again?

yeah i'd like to report a bug.

I've been facing this problem for over a week now.

I can't seem to join any squad to play a game.

I've switched the private to online several times but no improvement.

Once i click on a mission.

It goes ' finding squad' below the blue button

then it can't find any even once there are over 12 active squads playing that mission.

it ends up saying ' waiting for players' and i always have to play alone.

Help me please. thanks.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/48905-bought-the-hunter-founder-pack/

Some days ago I wrote this topic to praise DE and it's great work. I praised their policy to let free to play gamers have everything (aside from slots) that paying "costumers" had. I called farming a good way to use your in-game time and to give purpose to playing. After seeing this Update 8, I can honestly say YOU, DE, let me down. Really down.

FORMA! REally?! You have to pay for the Dojo? And you have to build the keys? I expected some improvements.
Dunno what to say.

EDIT: I forgot: PURCHASING VOID KEYS?? Is this some EA's DLC?

Edited by Zantestsuken

yeah i'd like to report a bug.

I've been facing this problem for over a week now.

I can't seem to join any squad to play a game.

I've switched the private to online several times but no improvement.

Once i click on a mission.

It goes ' finding squad' below the blue button

then it can't find any even once there are over 12 active squads playing that mission.

it ends up saying ' waiting for players' and i always have to play alone.

Help me please. thanks.

Try changing ports in options menu.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/48905-bought-the-hunter-founder-pack/

Some days ago I wrote this topic to praise DE and it's great work. I praised their policy to let free to play gamers have everything (aside from slots) that paying "costumers" had. I called farming a good way to use your in-game time and to give purpose to playing. After seeing this Update 8, I can honestly say YOU, DE, let me down. Really down.

FORMA! REally?! You have to pay for the Dojo? And you have to build the keys? I expected some improvements.

Dunno what to say.

You can get Forma for free. Did you not read the whole thing?

From Alerts, from Daily Log-In (c'mon you got something else after the 50th day of gaming aside some ammo?) and in the Void (wich you have to purchase the Key).

you earn the key to the Void by playing normally as well. So no, you're incorrect bud

Edited by cyrus106

From Alerts, from Daily Log-In (c'mon you got something else after the 50th day of gaming aside some ammo?) and in the Void (wich you have to purchase the Key).

Oh yes. Orokin Reactor and Catalyst are soooo different. You stop praising them when they release Formas which have the same mechanics like Orokin? Cmon...