Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

POLARIZE WEAPON SYSTEM!

-Got your gear to level 30? Prepare to Polarize!

-With the newly discovered “Forma”, you can now add or swap a Polarity value on your gear every time you reach level 30.

-Forma can be purchased or found through Daily Login Rewards, Alerts, or possible Mission rewards for completing missions in The Void.

Which I imagine will result in many people being frustrated because they will have levelled their gear back up to 30 looooooong before they have the means to repeat the process - even without affinity boosters - because they just used up their last Void Key but didn't get lucky.

The potatoes, I can understand having to acquire and use separately (which I think should be a more frequent because, given their rarity now, it's arguably paying for power, even though it's PVE we're talking about) for each weapon/warframe but with Forma, you're buying/looting the same item for the same gear over and over again so wouldn't it make more sense to be able to use it multiple times but only for the gear it was first used on? This would allow you make slow but sure progress without devaluing the Forma. After all, it stands to reason that some players at least, will decide to focus entirely on one weapon until it's fully polarised to their liking.

I was being somewhat facetious with my first sentence of course; it is still possible for the Forma to be acquired first, I'll grant you but levelling gear to 30 takes quite a while already without artificially dragging out the process yet more.

Forma as a Dojo building material? Really!? Are you S#&$ting me? So it's a toss-up between that and polarising your weapons? From a lore standpoint, I can understand but in terms of gameplay, that's just stupidly, needlessly time-consuming!

How about instead using the Orokin artefacts found on raid missions? That would certainly give them a purpose!

Edited by Nova2000

From Alerts, from Daily Log-In (c'mon you got something else after the 50th day of gaming aside some ammo?) and in the Void (wich you have to purchase the Key).

Nope, you can obtan Void keys as drops.

You didn't read the whole thing. Stop complaining.

- Players can buy or loot Void Keys to open up exciting loot runs in the Ancient Orokin Towers.  

And? So DE shouldn't get paid for the work they've put into this game? So people who are a bit too busy to farm for keys should be shafted because you see the word "Buy" and go insane? lrn2business.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Just here to say that pulling the Snipertron due to lore reasons is pretty asinine.

I offer a solution: reintroduce the Snipertron, and change the lore text to say it's a Tenno-manufactured weapon like the Braton. Aesthetically, they look similar anyways.

Nope, you can obtan Void keys as drops.

You didn't read the whole thing.

Tell me about Forma you great paladin in shiny armor. Things are going down. If you want to congratulate with DE thumbs up their post. A forum is built for sharing opinion ;)

BEST UPDATE EVER !!! Thanks guys I can now play again without frustration levelling again and again. I can now use the weapons I like and the Warframe I like and keep playing and getting stronger. Thats what I like in a game and you guys just offered me that.

The bad point is my master thesis will get late :p