Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

What's the point of forcing us to craft Dojo keys as opposed to just giving it to us straight away upon joining/creating a clan? It's not like you'll be able to do much once you're there anyway because of the arbitrary Forma requirement on all construction projects. And where the hell (besides the market) do I acquire Void keys? Just play as normal and hope I get lucky, whereupon I can then take on the Void, cross my fingers and hope that I strike it lucky and get a Forma at the end of it? It's not very fun or challenging when a major new gameplay addition is soley dependant on blind luck.

Now waiting for the update to finish. Sounds awesome, and a big thanks for balancing the rhino again!

Edit:

You will be able to find the frost prime BP at the orokin towers ;)

Edited by Larian

I was going to say that I liked this update, but then I noticed one glaring problem. The Snipetron blueprint isn't in the market anymore.

It was replaced by a Grineer sniper rifle... I think it has similar stats?

I stll am having trouble downloading the update. It checked for new content, then just gives me:

Update Failed!
Please try again later!
The update will be restarted shortly....

This has been going on since it came out yesterday. Please help.

I have tried re-downloading my client and the whole game, didn't work.
Also have tried to turn my computer off, and turn it back on. Didn't work. 
Also tried turning my 64-bit, my bulk downloading and my aggressive downloading, almost got somewhere. but didn't work.

Edited by iCaptTeemo

What's the point of forcing us to craft Dojo keys as opposed to just giving it to us straight away upon joining/creating a clan? It's not like you'll be able to do much once you're there anyway because of the arbitrary Forma requirement on all construction projects. And where the hell (besides the market) do I acquire Void keys? Just play as normal and hope I get lucky, whereupon I can then take on the Void, cross my fingers and hope that I strike it lucky and get a Forma at the end of it? It's not very fun or challenging when a major new gameplay addition is soley dependant on blind luck.

Hint hint: this is how they're going to do pay to win.  You can, in theory, not pay and still get it, but you'll have grandchildren by the time you do.

Nope, you can obtan Void keys as drops.

You didn't read the whole thing. Stop complaining.

And? So DE shouldn't get paid for the work they've put into this game? So people who are a bit too busy to farm for keys should be shafted because you see the word "Buy" and go insane? lrn2business.

Have you?  Has anyone?  Has a key dropped for anyone at all?  How do you farm for something like this, do raid missions over and over and hope the RNG god does well by you, even though it never does with the daily rewards of the alerts?

It's not a technical paywall, but it's a de facto paywall, especially in the amounts they want.  Just like Voubon is behind a de facto paywall.  I guess it could change, but that's not been their direction so far.  So far it's to lock more and more content behind paywalls or broken RNG systems.

Have you?  Has anyone?  Has a key dropped for anyone at all?  How do you farm for something like this, do raid missions over and over and hope the RNG god does well by you, even though it never does with the daily rewards of the alerts?

It's not a technical paywall, but it's a de facto paywall, especially in the amounts they want.  Just like Voubon is behind a de facto paywall.  I guess it could change, but that's not been their direction so far.  So far it's to lock more and more content behind paywalls or broken RNG systems.

I've gotten 2 keys (on wave 5 and wave 5) for Extermination missions. I've run to wave 15 twice and 5 twice. That's not really that bad.

I was going to say that I liked this update, but then I noticed one glaring problem. The Snipetron blueprint isn't in the market anymore.

So not finding a bp is a fail compared to the rest?

Hint hint: this is how they're going to do pay to win. You can, in theory, not pay and still get it, but you'll have grandchildren by the time you do.

Have you? Has anyone? Has a key dropped for anyone at all? How do you farm for something like this, do raid missions over and over and hope the RNG god does well by you, even though it never does with the daily rewards of the alerts?

It's not a technical paywall, but it's a de facto paywall, especially in the amounts they want. Just like Voubon is behind a de facto paywall. I guess it could change, but that's not been their direction so far. So far it's to lock more and more content behind paywalls or broken RNG systems.

I feel you. Two days ago I was happy to buy the Hunter pack because I wanted to help a game wich does not lock free player. If you wanted something you had to farm a little and the game was still fun. Now I regret my decision SO badly. Edited by Zantestsuken

Here is some Rhino Iron Skin feedback for you, DE.

Pros:

- Full Invulnerability for the duration and CC resistances (like how it was before you started experimenting with it)

Cons:

- Unreliable. The shield has a tendency to break and apply any CC that attack had. Like getting hit from a Distruptor and thus having all your energy and shields drained.

- When will it end? I have no timer to tell me when it run out.

- Weak. Especially at mid-high level missions. Lets face it, 800 won't cut it, even with Focus it can barely withstand seconds from enemy fire.

I have been trying to login for the last 12 hrs...still can't login after i hv finished updating, tried turning on and off those download options and 64 bits...still the same "plz check your login info"...

Please help><

I stll am having trouble downloading the update. It checked for new content, then just gives me:

Update Failed!
Please try again later!
The update will be restarted shortly....

This has been going on since it came out yesterday. Please help.

I have tried re-downloading my client and the whole game, didn't work.
Also have tried to turn my computer off, and turn it back on. Didn't work. 
Also tried turning my 64-bit, my bulk downloading and my aggressive downloading, almost got somewhere. but didn't work.

Where is old reach mod ? Its removed or what, i have thousands of mods, if its renamed i need to know right name.

Where is galleon instances ?

Chat and invites still broken, scrolling back, cant invite anyone to party . After someone leve party no one cant join random or from friend list or clan.

Im doing the same what i did before, nothing new to do, i dont care about new weapons/warframes when there is no content, im not in clan i cant do anything new.

Dissapointed about update.

Edited by drunkpunk222