Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

I feel you. Two days ago I was happy to buy the Hunter pack because I wanted to help a game wich does not lock free player. If you wanted something you had to farm a little and the game was still fun. Now I regret my decision SO badly.

Indeed I too, am leaning in that direction lately, the more paywall-locked content comes out.

I wouldn't mind so much if there were some kind of clue as to where/how to get Void Keys/Forma. I'd rather have a far-off but clear goal than be left completely in the dark, which is not an incentive to keep playing.

Ive got a problem with the evolution engine crashing when i start the game, im not sure if its just me but if it isn't then its a good thing i can get it here on the first page :P

Crashes if I click anything in overworld...

but the changes look awesome!

HOT FIX PLEASE! When ever I start up the game I can look at things for maybe 10 sec then it crashes! I WANT TO TRY U8 PLEASE HOTFIX IT! :(

I have the same problem, except i can't pass the loading screen before login :'( 

Indeed I too, am leaning in that direction lately, the more paywall-locked content comes out.

I wouldn't mind so much if there were some kind of clue as to where/how to get Void Keys/Forma. I'd rather have a far-off but clear goal than be left completely in the dark, which is not an incentive to keep playing.

I feel a complete idiot for purchasing the hunter pack.

I feel a complete idiot for purchasing the hunter pack.

Not quoting everyone, but the "paylocked" items can be obtained. I think I heard mention of the void keys being obtainable from Defense missions, and I know the Forma and Keys are available from Alerts. It's been less than twenty four hours since the update. Let's keep our heads up guys.

Edit: Information found on Wiki

Can drop as completion rewards on defense missions, login reward, market, enemies (very rare), bosses (rare), other drops unknown.

Edited by Drakontis

I have the same problem. SO I am also reinstalling Warframe and hoping that will do it. I have had a rough day trying to get this to work. Spent hours doing everything I could so it's obviously not my screw-up but that of the ones in charge of the game. If it doesn't work after my download is finished then they need to fix it because I wont waste my time on their game if they cant even make it work. Don't get me wrong I love Warframe which is why I am trying so hard but it's not my job to fix their mistakes, it's their job so they better get on it if this doesn't work.

Excellent job, thanks a lot.

One issue, I've paid for keys to the Void to get some special weapon. Everytime I win the REAPER PRIME (melee weapon like a axe) blueprint, the game cannot update my status and I never have this special blueprint.

Hope you can fix it.