Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

So, has any real meaningful GAMEPLAY been added to the game in this patch, or is Warframe still a game of grind for grind's sake and nothing more?

May or may not reinstall.

Kril has been changed. He's a beast. There's more weapons, which is nice, there's also the void which can be really challenging. New mods are neat. Kunai are beast. 

Great update. Great work. Thanks.

BUT! >_<

Rhino is a piece of trash, still. Iron Skin is useless. 800 dmg absorbed? Shields are stronger. One 35 lvl Toxic Ancient nullifies Iron Skin in 6-7 seconds. JUST ONE. Four 35 lvl Chargers take it off in 3-4 seconds. It's even worse then 80% dmg reduction on 15 seconds. And now it has agro, on hight level defense missions it's a "suicide button".

Restore FULL 15 seconds invulnerability. For PVE atleast. Let it be damage absorb for PVP, but 800 hp for pvp is too low, it'll last for 2-3 seconds, maybe even less.

Please. Again.

Complete agree. I can at least accept the fact that DE decides that you can't be completely invincible in Rhino Skin. However, the 2nd nerf is just ridiculous. I don't plan on ever going back to this class because with the damage cap, you might as well make it so Rhino has 100% more natural shield then all other classes. That's exactly what the recent nerf reduced Rhino Skin too. CC immunity is well... worthless when paired with the damage cap. At least with the 1st nerf, I could've potentially been safe from anything but damage for a full 15 seconds. Now? I'm lucky if I can survive for even 5 seconds, rendering Rhino Skin about 66% useless. It might've stood a better chance if this was a stealth based game with cover mechanics, but it's an action shooter where you're getting hit from every direction possible. Genius move DE... *sarcasm*

Goodbye Rhino anyone?

TLDR: I don't hate DE in general, I just think this second nerf made Rhino trash tier (compared to all of the other frames which I consider at least super tier, with the exception of Trinity which I now consider good tier) since all of his other abilities do next to worthless damage. Rhino stomp doesn't even slow down time long enough to be viable. It would've been better if they at least buffed his other abilities to compensate, which they didn't think to do for whatever reason.

ola soy nuevo en el juego porque este juego cada semana se actualiza quiero decir que  eso es aburridor pero bacano e interesante ero para mi se demora mucho esa actualizacion y voy nivel 3.

ese juego warframe es divertido pero si siguen a si este juego se vuelve cada ves aburridos cada semana actualizando haga eso depronto una ves al mes o dos.

gracias por su atencion

Wait a second... the stalker is put in in this patch? My pal was killed by it like 2-3 weeks ago...

The only changes they made to the stalker was give him new weapons and a chance to drop their blueprints.

Okay I'll break it down then:

[cut for convenience]

Fair enough, I appreciate you taking the time to write that post.

I just kind of had a kneejerk reaction to this update, because I see more grinding for materials, grinding for keys to get into Void Missions and grinding those missions for BPs.

Was hoping for a different kind of approach to the "Endgame".

And looking at the Dojo it seems you have to build corridors to get more nodes in order to be able to build more rooms and generators to keep those rooms running, which considering the cost, again lead to a kneejerk reaction.

So, has any real meaningful GAMEPLAY been added to the game in this patch, or is Warframe still a game of grind for grind's sake and nothing more?

May or may not reinstall.

its strictly a grinder

Edited by ChumLee

I must admit, its obvious that this game is here to stay.  I've only been playing for a month or so and im totally hooked.  I've played many MMO's, 1st-3rd P Shooters and the like.  WARFRAME has everything to offer and more.  The customization alone is amazing.  Good job Dev's.  Can't wait to see the rest of this Iceberg!!