Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

Where is the story???all good jumping,shooting,but for me without story warframe is vindictus in space nothing more.......im not 16 anymore,,no story all new weapons and warfames with time gets boring,cous is all the same just in different rooms,....repetition,repetition...

K. we get new update,bulding rooms,?????and people are ecstatic???

I need story to make bond with tenos,not new rifle...sorry guys no offense but,,nothing special for me .......

Plat with credits won't happen... but resources, that is interesting.

Yes, indeed. An interesting thought that has likely crossed the minds of the Devs. I'll ask around to see if that will be implemented in the near future!

As long as you pinky promise never to ever ever lower the drop rates in order to entice more resource buys, because you know people are going unjustly accuse you guys of doing just that if you don't pinky promise.

am bored becuse its not fun no more  what sucks is now soon or later there will be no more noobs and all masters it will suck  all well and all these updates its hard to get around and i say  ya'll need  to get the daily of excalber prime bp back becusei am mad  lots of people have him and i don't its friking unfare  bring the bps back dame it  suck who whats to spend lots of money to get a dang little bit of plantnem its stuped bring the bps  back ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr  am just asking pls bring it back its hard to go with out it i what it soo bad but its hard to get becuse its not able to get no more and its frecking tarible gggrrrrr   hmmmmmm ok now am calm  just pls bring it back am on game all the time trying to get the the bp trying to find it and i will not stop on till i get it am on all the time pls let me have the bp and be able to make the guy hes alsome but not worth spending money on i meam what are we monkeys we have no mind just droling drtiy  friking monkeys who have no lifes who get ortered around and get nothing to do what we have not rights becuse we are controled bye compneys like ya'll and don't thank of geting rid of people off the games becuse the spend there time there lifes on these games and you can't get your time of life back and that mean you are killers so don;t do 

Have you, by chance, passed pre-school?

I would love to see some kind of equalizer for the insane amount of materials needed to craft a hallway. The game is focused around playing with 3 other people, which is what I typically do, and we've formed a clan accordingly. It was dissapointing to see that there was no scaling really for the size of your clan. You play missions with three others, but the layout for research is so vast that you need about 30-50 people in your clan just to build the dojo. I was hoping the dojo was going to be a bit more of a casual thing to build. I mean...I think it's fun to gather resources to build reactors and labs and such, but so many materials to build connecting pieces seems odd. If you want to continue in this path, I would hope you would at least give some kind of a way for small clans to at least experience this aspect of the game, because right now it feels completely out of reach and unable to experience unless I want to join random people in a large random clan where I have no significant input, just going through the motions. Being able to buy my materials would help a lot, as I enjoy playing this game without devoting my life to it like an MMORPG. I love the update, I love the weapons, I love this game, I just feel there could be some tweaking towards the smaller groups.

Plat with credits won't happen... but resources, that is interesting.

Yes, indeed. An interesting thought that has likely crossed the minds of the Devs. I'll ask around to see if that will be implemented in the near future!

This right here! If there is a way to grind out plat I'd be so happy. I have a spending problem and it's name is Warframe. While we are on the subject of resources into stuff....

Any chance at all for a fusion core blueprint? Please.... pretty please? Hell even mod building in the dojo(once my clan gets there in 6 months) would be cool.

DEAR DE... you need to able us trade function. Only materials and resourses to start... Any mmo game must has their economy system. Many players has more than 1kk credits and can't spend it any way. trade system solve this problem. Ty for attention.

am bored becuse its not fun no more  what sucks is now soon or later there will be no more noobs and all masters it will suck  all well and all these updates its hard to get around and i say  ya'll need  to get the daily of excalber prime bp back becusei am mad  lots of people have him and i don't its friking unfare  bring the bps back dame it  suck who whats to spend lots of money to get a dang little bit of plantnem its stuped bring the bps  back ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr  am just asking pls bring it back its hard to go with out it i what it soo bad but its hard to get becuse its not able to get no more and its frecking tarible gggrrrrr   hmmmmmm ok now am calm  just pls bring it back am on game all the time trying to get the the bp trying to find it and i will not stop on till i get it am on all the time pls let me have the bp and be able to make the guy hes alsome but not worth spending money on i meam what are we monkeys we have no mind just droling drtiy  friking monkeys who have no lifes who get ortered around and get nothing to do what we have not rights becuse we are controled bye compneys like ya'll and don't thank of geting rid of people off the games becuse the spend there time there lifes on these games and you can't get your time of life back and that mean you are killers so don;t do it

I tried to read that without pauses or even short pauses for that matter (that's what . and , are for), if you can read and say all that in a single breath then more power to you, I however passed out after the 3rd line.....oh and use spell check, every pc has that.

ps. I absolutely hate txt msg text and chat. -shudders and crawls into the grinder for using it-

This right here! If there is a way to grind out plat I'd be so happy. I have a spending problem and it's name is Warframe. While we are on the subject of resources into stuff....

Any chance at all for a fusion core blueprint? Please.... pretty please? Hell even mod building in the dojo(once my clan gets there in 6 months) would be cool.

I'm sure DE is more than happy to encourage your little spending problem even further.

DOJO BUILDING - Is there any way to scale the required parts to max clan size? Say we start an eight person clan and can never exceed eight people without starting over and rebuilding from scratch? Since the game plays with parties of four, I don't see us getting big enough size-wise to complete many of the required rooms.

There is two things I want to say:

1.- You have to improve the comunication and everything in the social part, sometimes appears that some person are offline but it isn't true they are online and this makes me uncapable to play with they

2.- I have an idea.. it is for the store well sometimes we are searching for blueprints but we can´t find them, now the idea is make an type of bazar where the users can exchange materials, blueprints, accessories, weapons even warframes and platinum

Hey, just a quick question: do you guys expect to have trading and/or Clan Vaults implemented before the Optional Reset time runs out? I ask because I want to reset, but I also want to give my mods to my clan - I'm fine with not getting them back, it'll add to the whole Reset experience (read: Imma NOOB!), and it's not like I'd be able to use most of 'em for ages anyway, but I'd like someone to benefit from my mods.

If not, that's okay, I'll just reset now and start from scratch sooner.

DEAR DE... you need to able us trade function. Only materials and resourses to start... Any mmo game must has their economy system. Many players has more than 1kk credits and can't spend it any way. trade system solve this problem. Ty for attention.

The thing with this is it allows mules and "Money" sites a way in. In the early days of the game there was an exploit of credits (according to some youtube videos i have seen.) That people changed how many credits they had. 

1.) It would be an awesome add-on to a great game but I think the risks outweigh the benefits.

2.) What about a barter system? I have not put much thought into it but it could be beneficial.

3.) Derp.

/End :)

I love Update 8 because.....well....what's not to love!? The game designers have ingeniously added what the community wanted, PvP, without demolishing their initial intents for WarFrame. WarFrame is almost every man for himself, or PvE and any other way of incorporating this may have ruined the general aspect of the game. Another great thing they added were a whole new meaning to clans with "dojos". The name gives the game more of a "Ninja-in-Space" feel (if not already). Here players can use resources that are common, but hardly ever used, to create things with their friends or strangers to accomplish things, like research. This brings me into my next point of what I call, "clan weapons". In update 8 over twenty new weapons were added and only a few seen in the market. Now, it's up to you and your clan-mates to gather resources to research and craft these new weapons of different kinds depending on new materials. If I'm correct, they are Fieldron, Detonite, and Mutagen (for new players, they are similar in shape of materials but are purple instead of orange.). The implementation of Stalker drops also gave players a good reason to bump into a Stalker....because God knows there wasn't one already. Also with the new area of space called "The Void", players can hunt for more materials, blueprints, and fight a conglomeration of different enemies at once. These can range from 20 to 85, if memory serves me right. I love these high leveled enemies. This makes you work more as a team because if a single guy strays off, he's a dead Tenno. To top it all off, the producers really made a giant leap into the main purpose of this game.....TEAMWORK! (Something Halo and COD hardly taught me.) Vive la Warframe!!