Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

DEAR DE... you need to able us trade function. Only materials and resourses to start... Any mmo game must has their economy system. Many players has more than 1kk credits and can't spend it any way. trade system solve this problem. Ty for attention.

Not an MMO game strictly speaking :X

Co-op game with large-group lobby; that's about it.

But yes, devs have already been working on trade system within the clans, and they just took it out either due to potential exploits or it wasn't ready. But they're working on it for sure.

When they say trading, does that mean we'd be able to trade mods? I've recently tried to do a full melee build but I can't seem to find the Sundering strike mod. However, a friend of mine has it and doesn't actually need it. Would he be able to trade it to me?

I think it would be really cool if the AI didn't all run in a single line one behind the other... especially on defense maps.

I mean lets make the game a little harder for us. Usually the first 5 waves of a defense I stand in one place and just throw kunai in the exact same spot headshotting all AI that comes my way.

Second, there is a bug with shotguns and snipers. If you are standing to close to an enemy sometimes the shotgun can't hit the enemy for jack. I do realize that if you are really close and for example the barrel is behind the guy its acceptable, but sometimes I take 3 steps back and my shotgun still can't hit the enemy.

And one final suggestion, for now, I know there are special places to do this, but I'm kinda new to the forums and haven't read everything yet...

But I'd really like to see the pings of me and my co-gamers, and to have an option to change the host. I play with my brother everyday... he;s got a crappy connection so doing void mission when he invites me is a pain, and I get disconnected, and lose the chance to earn cool stuff from the lobby.

Thanks for the good work.

Cheers

I have tried reading a few posts about Update 8 and the clan research rooms in the dojos. So far, I have yet to discover how to use them.

In each research room, run up to the podium with with the glowy lights. Right on the front of each podium there should be a "hit X to interact" button.

Then you select the project you want and if it's open (eg all its prerequisites are met) you should be able to hit 'contribute' or 'start project,' depending on if the project is started or not.

Some of us (in our tiny tiny 8-people clan) really want a trading system. Recently, a friend of mine dropped two Flow mods in a single mission, while already having a Flow equipped. Meanwhile, another friend, hearing that on skype, went all RAEG because he hasn't a single one.

So pretty please? Can we has trade? :3

Вы Сломали игру!))) теперь все друзья которые у меня есть в игре находятся в offline, и у них я тоже нахожусь offline. Но я точно знаю что сейчас я в игре и мои друзья тоже в игре. 

Dudes i hope you lower the rank requirement for the supra to like 5

Besides that I could say that this is a great new improvement to the game :D

it helps us gamers to connect and earn new friends worldwide xD

I hope for alot of new additions to the game in the future. :D

What the hell yesterday i build scindo, latron then i open the steam and play the warframe then its updating then i cant get in the update is not moving can someone help me? sorry for the bad english

Edited by zeromode90