Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

How do I get my hands on Sanctuary? For the life of me, I cannot find it. Or maybe I am too tired after midnight shift (I still cannot wall run).

And is it a shield that blocks a certain damage? Or a shield that blocks all attacks until fallen ally is revived?

Edited by clev86

I`m missing a system who i can share resources to my Clan Members or Friends.This game have many potential but something is missing.I hope something will be patched to.Congratulations guys this is nevertheless a good game.Sorry for Spelling Misstakes im German.

hotfix I guess

main menu is now awesome, looks so hot !

on the other hand, game seems less stable now, I'm freezing every 30 seconds :/

and the 3rd rhino's skill.... seriously ? "ROAR" ??? That's crap. I want my Hulk smash back.

and the 3rd rhino's skill.... seriously ? "ROAR" ??? That's crap. I want my Hulk smash back.

Same opinion!!!

This makes the Rhino once more weaker and this makes me sad. He is loosing his great powers with this update.

Even the 4th ability now is a short radial blast and not a great long lasting time slowing stomp!          :´(

I think it wont take long and Rhino will need a cane to walk through the map.

Good day)
There is still an issue with AKLato, not sure if it is actual with others akimbo pistols (however I beleve it is). When my character sits, he holds his AKLatos like a rifle, not like two pistols, I believe he uses an animation of Braton. Also, when we pick up Datamass, there is no reload sound for the pistol.

And two ideas - 1. Are you going to implement just real 3d magazines slipping off weapons?) That would look SOOOO cool with Akimbo pistols! *_*

And 2. There is a front jump when we are aiming. So our character flows is the air shooting from the weapon. But there is no back-jump! We just see front jump animation when we try to press S + Space while aiming. Why? Try to add a back-jump animation, that would be just great, in Max Payne style ;D
191461-max_payne_061.jpg

guy stop hyping up the update it not even that great -_- this update just made more glitches if u read the comments from the other posts people r crashing when starting up the game seriously red white and blue all rdy got thoes colours -_- looks exzactly the same wat else fireworks doesnt look that great waste of money but if u rich idc go spend like crazy