Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

the CTD bug is being fixed. So you mean they already know what's the problem and we'll see a hotfix in like 15 mins or we should expect it on Friday or something? Just wanna know if I have to stay up for a little more or just go to sleep already.

Hopefully we'll get a answear soon, got school tomorrow and it's 1am soon

the CTD bug is being fixed. So you mean they already know what's the problem and we'll see a hotfix in like 15 mins or we should expect it on Friday or something? Just wanna know if I have to stay up for a little more or just go to sleep already.

Building new version now, will be deployed in Approx 30 minutes I believe, maybe sooner!

Most fun I've had in an online game in long while!

And the first game game with dual shotguns in more than 5 years now.

I am SO upgrading my founders tier. Well, once the game stops crashing at least XD

My Reaction.

OMGOMG

Opens up warframe

Logs in...

5 secs later.

Crashes. :(

Edit:
Goes to OP

Takes the time to read the flashing neon red words saying it will be fixed in 30 mins.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
30 MINS! NOOOOOO

But thanks! Atleast I know its not me.

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

A little disappointing to see that the clan build prices are so incredibly high

It makes it unlikely that my small friends clan will ever be able to utilize any of the functional options of it

Still not sure about the Iron Skin changes, but I guess I'll give them a chance and test it out before condemning it outright. My main concern is whether the damage absorbed by Iron Skin is affected by armor.

Also, Stalker doesn't drop something every time you beat him, it seems. Got Stalker'd my first mission after the patch and got nothing, quickly called back up in and everything since I was leveling a new frame, haha.

Other than that, it's a pretty nice patch.