Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

You guys are awesome! But I have to say:

Please do not add trading to the game!!!

One of my biggest reasons to love this game is the challenge, you have to work for everything you get, and (possibly more importantly?) There are no platinum/credit buyers/sellers! No spambots filling the chat with unwanted crap. I love it the way it is, again please don't add trading.

I had no crashes at all... but I am disappointed that the Snipetron apparently has been removed. If I would have known, I would have bought it before the patch :( 

You sure? If so i hope my blueprint ain't gone aswell

The update of AWESOMENESS is here!! Great job guys, can't wait for patch to finish and finally try it out.

Gonna head to bed while it patches. Internet speed is of the 90's (or maybe 80's)

You sure? If so i hope my blueprint ain't gone aswell

Yes I am sure. I looked through the market 3 times from back to front and you cannot buy either the Snipetron for platinum, nor can you buy the blueprint anymore. Snipetron is now impossible to get it seems :(

Yes I am sure. I looked through the market 3 times from back to front and you cannot buy either the Snipetron for platinum, nor can you buy the blueprint anymore. Snipetron is now impossible to get it seems :(

Well i'll know for sure in 20 mins, had a blueprint laying around before the update

I'm pretty sure the Snipetron missing from the Marketplace is an oversight. Somewhat glad I got mine while it was available, though.

Really excited, and really can't wait to take a run at Kril to see what's been done to him. ROLL THIS FIX OUT PLS.

This does sound like a bug. Let's just hope that it doesn't effect ones already 'in use' *is currently leveling a Snipetron*

Got a question.. Might sound really straight forward to many.. but like How do I create a clan? I just want to create a small clan with just group of friends I don't want to like make a big one so people get recruited.. I just want to create a small clan between me and my friends.. How can I create one? I realized that I need to be in a clan or create a clan to access the dojo I don't want to join a join, I just want to create one just for me and my friends so we can have fun building dojo :p but yeah anyone? How do I make a clan ? ;p