Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

Congratz and thank you for the huge update, cant wait to play after the crashes stop.

I believe in you DE, you can kick the warframe reactor back into place before we plummet to our deaths. Dont worry about the radiation, we'll revive you with Khans blood....

lol i see what you did there =P

Too many Crash...

I don't play this game

Is this for real? Did you just say you dont play the game because of some crashes - yet your a Grand Master??? You PAID for this game and wont play it?

Now that I check the stats on the new Grineer sniper, the Vulkar, it has just marginally better damage than the Latron (45 base compared to 40) and is less accurate with only a 4 shot magazine.

If you compare that to the 100 damage Snipetron... (which is apparently gone) this means that Snipers just drew the short stick.

You guys are awesome! But I have to say:

Please do not add trading to the game!!!

One of my biggest reasons to love this game is the challenge, you have to work for everything you get, and (possibly more importantly?) There are no platinum/credit buyers/sellers! No spambots filling the chat with unwanted crap. I love it the way it is, again please don't add trading.

Every single livestream has said they wont xP

Well that's just great and all but I'm never going to join a clan, does mean that I'll never have access to these weapons?

What's wrong with you Kari? Just join a clan or make a "solo clan" (which makes total logical sense). Stop actively denying yourself content that's readily available to you, you scoundrel!

None of this content is denied to you! You just have to play it Our Way™.

Some door ways drop you into bottomless pits :(

This is likely nothing new, as I had this happen to me a few times over the past two weeks.

If you're jumping and running around for joy because of Update 8, that may make you more susceptible to bottomless pit bugs.  For instance: Most of my bottomless pit bugs were from running into a elevator door while the elevator was going up.

still sticking to my bow and glavie for everyday use... i take fragor in hands only when im hyped...

Tho, i tried latron, sick gun, didn't like the sniper from the get go due to massive reload time and magazine. I don't miss it :) tho some of my clan would have if they missed the chance to get them.

This update just blows everything out of the water... just WOW... I'm not sure what possessed you to put 20+ new weapons into the game all at once (and I think its a bit overkill) but hey... awesome work.

Now that I check the stats on the new Grineer sniper, the Vulkar, it has just marginally better damage than the Latron (45 base compared to 40) and is less accurate with only a 4 shot magazine.

If you compare that to the 100 damage Snipetron... (which is apparently gone) this means that Snipers just drew the short stick.

I would like to figure out its other stats like reload speed, crit chance, etc. before I got making judgements, I want to know if my snipertron will dissapear though... DEVS please answer

"Ash's shuriken adds multiple projectiles at higher ranks"

Bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshiet!!

At max rank it only has 2 and with its energy cost well tbh its... still not that good an improvement but not good enough still needs a bigger buff add more shurikens!!!

What's wrong with you Kari? Just join a clan or make a "solo clan" (which makes total logical sense). Stop actively denying yourself content that's readily available to you, you scoundrel!

None of this content is denied to you! You just have to play it Our Way™.

Thant's not what Burger King tells me.

Didn't they say they didn't want to oversaturate the market with new weapons to avoid confusing new players?

They did - and most of these weapons are not available to new players. They must be researched through a Dojo.