Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Designer Needed

Shinobu_Scorpion

We from Seekers of the Azure are looking for a designer for our clan emblem. The basic idea is Azure is a blue dragon so we would like the design to be based around that. Everything else for the most part is up to the artist as long as it follows the rules. 

The artist of the chosen design will be paid 150p.

To be honest we don't know specifically what we want it to look like. If I was creative enough to know what I wanted it to be I would try and create it myself first or have made a base image or something for you guys to go off of.

If you had a basic idea of what you'd like the image to be like that would help.

If you had a basic idea of what you'd like the image to be like that would help.

Did a little looking around for an idea of a basic idea and similar effects. Found one that we both thought interesting as far as how it looks.

0iMSS1c.jpg

But if it was something as simple as finding a picture and using it we would have done that already but we want something that is detailed. Since neither of us are experienced with this or have an idea of what we want, we hoped that some creative people would come up with ideas so we had choices to choose from.

So basically you want a blue shiny dragon? 

Well not just a shiny blue dragon, although the ones above look pretty nice and will be in the final decision. We just wanted a blue dragon incorporated into the emblem but we didn't know how we wanted the emblem to actually look (like effects and specific design).

Well not just a shiny blue dragon, although the ones above look pretty nice and will be in the final decision. We just wanted a blue dragon incorporated into the emblem but we didn't know how we wanted the emblem to actually look (like effects and specific design).

Look, how about blue "Seekers of the Azure" in Tenno language immitating eastern dragon shape carved on Skana?

I made a sketch (Not finished)

Its just a basic Idea of what I had in mind if you want this logo, I would gladly make it for you, it will take 1-2 weeks to finish and polish

35ckdj7.png

(No watermark needed since its just a rough sketch) 

I made a sketch (Not finished)

Its just a basic Idea of what I had in mind if you want this logo, I would gladly make it for you, it will take 1-2 weeks to finish and polish

35ckdj7.png

(No watermark needed since its just a rough sketch) 

Looks good, we are still going to wait and see what others come up with though.