The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Room For A Few. [Limited Time Opportunity]

(PSN)Filthy113

LIMITED ROOM AVAILABLE COME JOIN THE 9 BE APART OF THE SICNESS.

Welcome thanks for stopping in below I will post info about the clan what's it's all about and the rules.

Name - Outside the nine

Dojo Built small and easy to use.

Clan Size Storm

Emblem:

fvLeSky.png

Basic Principles: This a rare opportunity looking for 9 Tenno to join. It's all about brotherhood, sticking through all the bs and drama staying true to who you are, your spot in the clan is for LIFE unless you decided to give up the spot. At which point you'll never be replaced unless the remaining members decide if it's worth inviting someone new into the fold. It's never gonna be one's better then the other. It's were 9 Tenno together through it all. Event's can be done if you wanna try and place on the Leaderboards we'll give it our best.

KNOT Reference? : Not intentionally but the idea is where a small group of Tenno standing together helping each other of course life happens. Liking Slipknot isn't a must at all of course. *Laughs* but at least you'll get where the foundation came from. And yes you can have a number next to your rank in the clan!

Rail and Dark Sectors: As for now I don't see it being important but if it's something later the clan would wanna do it's something we can discuss.

Clan Ranks: Based off mastery rank, you go up as you gain mastery.

Joining : Post here looking for Mastery 5+ at least have a understanding of the Warframe. Or PM me on PSN.

This is a limited time opportunity if I only fill a few spot's so be it, but who ever get's in consider your self lucky.

Edited by (PS4)Filthy113

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...