The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

バニティノカルテ

Moujine

I was playing World of Tanks and I was getting sick and tired of the match maker putting me S#&$ teams (the equivalent of bad RNG in Warframe). My choices were either to play Hawken or Warframe. Flipped a coin and warframe won, MR 17 since then and here I am.

I like posting on these.

Friend: "Hey there's this game called Warframe where you play as a ninja thing with space magic and parkour and choppy swords and stuff."

Me: "Ehh I dunno..."

Friend: "There's Saryn, she has poisons."

Me: "I SHALL DOWNLOAD THIS IMMEDIATELY."

And Valkyr became my first warframe. xD

It was free and different from all the other F2P games at the time. Though I'll admit it intitially didn't end up hooking me and I didn't come back until u14 and the game was much better. Been playing since then with a bit of a break to avoid burn out.

Edited by Ceryk

saw the game in the Xbox library... downloaded it and the free Destiny trial at the same time. Began playing both, and liked Warframe over Destiny. Not to mention having to buy all the Map packs and such... so I invested in the Volt Prime pack instead. Money well worth it.

Haven't stopped playing Warframe yet, still trying to convince my friends to join me.. but they are fanboys for the other game. Bleh.  This one is so much better.

Edited by (XB1)angrybabycarrot

Don't say rule34 never did anything for you.

I started playing it because it was by digital extremes and I was still high off of unreal tournament '99. The concept of a co-op shooter made by developers who worked on one of the best multiplayer games I've ever played seemed like a great idea.

Didn't realize I was getting into space-diablo at the time (signed up for beta in 2012, got into it very early January of 2013) lol.

I like this too, though.

Edited by Volume

My best friend and I had just gotten a PS4 a few months after the next gens released, and wanted to co-op just about anything. He downloaded it and told me it was similar to "Vanquish" (another game where you boost/slide around everywhere on your knees and kill sci-fi bad guys.)

Before you know it, the lore had me so intrigued that I bought Dark Sectors and played through it. 

I think I am addicted to DE games...

I was following the development of Destiny and thought it looked really good. Then I saw the newly released game Warframe that looked like it shared alot of the same design-esthetcs as Destiny.

I tried it and loved it. Was confused by it, came to the forums and have been here ever since.

3 Clanmates started playing it in closed beta.  founders. They pestered me for nigh on 2 years (jeeesh), until I downloaded the game and tried it.

They have all moved on, but I been here over a year now. Slowly getting the hang of it. :)

I saw my classmates playing it together on Steam, and they recommended that I join them (this was around update 8). Fast forward to a break quickly afterwards and the same friends arguing over who was better in Warframe, and here I am "trying to see if I can surpass them".

It also helps that Warframe's mainly a PvE game, as I have no interest in PvP-based games or gamemodes.

My elder brother is absolutely addicted to Warframe, he were nagging me to try it. At first, I had a toaster pc and couldn't run even at the lowest graphics to be able to play it. But I got a Xbox console in a few year later and brother had already play on his Xbox, we finally got to play together even though I am the quietest player. (I'm deaf and not use mic)

He did gifted me those Hawk mod packs, helping me to get through the Vor's prize quest. He always use proto-Excalibur and I had Mag as a support character to assist him. (Thought it's a underrated character till later, realized how overpowered she got.) Brother was in a nearly dying clan, usually a lone player and doesn't use recruit chat to join a squad despite him being 8th mastery rank. (recruit chat use the numbers as a invite to join a squad)

So, I invited him to somwhat active clan and saw a lot of Dojo contents we did not seen on previous clan.

Now I'm on 12th rank as he is. Did recall playing Dark Sector years ago on playstation, were really fascinated that brother's proto-Excalibur come from that game. Lore, lore, lore has what got me addicted on even though it's a spiritual successor to Dark Sector.

I really want to know where is section of this forum that has informations from Prime Time videos, that did not have closed captions.