Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raniu

DEAR DE!

More and more color palettes are being introduced providing more and more color samples to be liked and used. Yet the favourite colors slot capacity remains unchanged. I know this seems to be a minor thing but for some (for me for instance) this would make coloring their equipment even faster and more comfotrable.

Because executing such change surely isn't a difficult thing, I dare to ask you to increase favourite colors slot capacity.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: (the following is a must)

And more Appearance slots, please. :D

Even more of us would use that too!

DE pls :3

Now only hope someone important notices this c:

Edited by Raniu

I might be biased because I only have a few colors favorites but I think there are bigger things that can be worked on such as color options for some weapons not changing anything or the random color option only selecting from a single palette. That option keeps to the theme of those palettes but I wish there was at least an option to have some really chaotic colors.

Now if only patches wouldn't erase favorite color selections.. I'd start using them again..

Do they? They never did for me.

I think there are bigger things that can be worked on such as color options for some weapons not changing anything or the random color option only selecting from a single palette.

Yeah, but I just posted an easy-to-do idea.

Except for that random colors option seems easy to change too.