The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Steel Guardians| Research Complete| Dojo Complete| Growing Community| Discord And Much More!

StarNight17

IGN: WarmongerOfDeath

Frames: Atlas, Nekros, Volt Prime, Oberon, and Vauban currently.

Weapons: Paris Prime, Hind.

Secondaries: Hikou Prime.

Melee: Dual Kamas.

Experience: First started playing Back when it came out on console but took a break, now came back 2weeks ago, rank 6 player, Very Active (atleast 6-12hrs a day if not more).

Edited by WarmongerOfDeath

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just hit Rank 3 and have only been playing a week or so, but I'm loving the game.  I'm a casual player, but I'm mature, reasonable, and consistent.  I may only be able to play for a short time sometimes, but can often get on a couple times a day.  This sounds like a cool group and that's what I appreciate more than anything.  I'd love to join and learn and help the group.  My IGN is Wraethrax.

Edited by Wraethrax

Hello. Are you still recruiting? Ive been looking for a friendly clan with some crazy in game banter.

I am currently mastery rank 9, but still feel a lil like a beginner as i've done most of my gaming solo mode here.

In the real world im a 29 year old semi crazy norwegian feller, which isnt much interesting. In the game ive learned to play mostly Rhino and frost prime. would love to get my hands on other cool frames and gear too :)

IGN: Jflaatt86

Hey, I'm interested in joining. Currently MR13, usually maining Trinity or Ivara. I just left one of the huge moon clans to find a smaller, more personal clan with less of the 'in-group' stuff going on.

Hello. Are you still recruiting? Ive been looking for a friendly clan with some crazy in game banter.

I am currently mastery rank 9, but still feel a lil like a beginner as i've done most of my gaming solo mode here.

In the real world im a 29 year old semi crazy norwegian feller, which isnt much interesting. In the game ive learned to play mostly Rhino and frost prime. would love to get my hands on other cool frames and gear too :)

IGN: Jflaatt86

Sent an invite to both of you. Welcome to the club and make yourself at home :D

Hey are you still recruiting? If so Looking to join a clan. new to the game and am an active player. My friend is looking for a clan as well if you don't mind Thanks for your consideration.

IGNs: grenadejunkie / Dmaster1500

Invites sent. Hope you enjoy :)