The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Manics Invulnerability Phase Should Remove Debuffs

(PSN)B0XMAN517

Manics are one of my favorite enemies, but everything that makes them unique is disabled by many abilities. The biggest of which is Molecular Prime. It defeats the purpose of having an invisible/invulnerable phase if I can see the primed effects and follow the "invisible" manic then kill him the second he appears. As the title says, I feel that every time the manic enters that stage he is stripped of all debuffs.

Do you even know... How painful those things are for mobile defense or pretty much any game modes where you are time to time required to stand still?

If this happens. I can already imagine somebody arming a nuke on manic's face.

I disagree, manics are bad enough IMO, seeing as invulnerability phases have no place in warframe, unless done right, which they are not.

Manics are already annoying enough as you have to constantly look around you so that prick doesn't jump you and one-shot you, MPrime makes that bearable. The way invulnerability phases are done on manics just discourages the use of any high-damage low-RoF weapons.

This enemy, along with many, many others, needs to be changed (talking about any enemy with an invulnerability phase, nothing fun about waiting)

Do you even know... How painful those things are for mobile defense or pretty much any game modes where you are time to time required to stand still?

If this happens. I can already imagine somebody arming a nuke on manic's face.

Hehe, too bad that nuke is gonna cap out at 100 damage because of the manic's damage cap.

I disagree, manics are bad enough IMO, seeing as invulnerability phases have no place in warframe, unless done right, which they are not.

Manics are already annoying enough as you have to constantly look around you so that prick doesn't jump you and one-shot you, MPrime makes that bearable. The way invulnerability phases are done on manics just discourages the use of any high-damage low-RoF weapons.

This enemy, along with many, many others, needs to be changed (talking about any enemy with an invulnerability phase, nothing fun about waiting)

I'd personally prefer an invisibility phase over an invulnerability phase.

i'm on the fence. it makes sense to keep the features of the Enemy, but at the same time, for the Player, being able to apply Abilities to him for a multitude of reasons is good Gameplay.

so that's a pretty tough call.

since this inevitably will become an argument over Manics (because people will do it no matter what).

Manics shouldn't be able to teleport pounce on you through terrain. (Yes, they can. even through walls).

other than that, since they do not come in volumes, Manics are an interesting Enemy as is. however, due to how they work, having groups of them is absolutely awful. their mechanics are no longer challenging when there's a group of them, just punishing.

Can this be? Did i read it right?

Someone actually asking for a BUFF to an ENEMY unit?

I love you already.

And yes for the Cleanse upon entering "Manic Rift".

lol a buff to terrible band aid mechanic used to counter terrible CC meta. That's like, 3 wrong detours in the road, you are getting further and further from home, Tenno.