The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Dawn] Quantum Dawn Gaming Is Recruiting. Join Today! 25/30

DaMann22

Quantum%2BDawn%2BBanner%2BNEW.png

Hey there fellow Warriors.  Quantum Dawn Gaming has been playing together in Warframe since beta consistently but have not recruited outside our regular community.  We wish to expand our player base with new faces.  Join us and we will help you get the loot you need or just play for fun.  Either way Dawn will help you reach your goals.

Quantum Dawn Gaming has been around for over 3 years.  We started first as a Planetside 2 outfit but branched out to Warframe as well as Arma 3, H1Z1, DayZ, Path Of Exile, CS:Go, and much more.  Currently we are also recruiting heavily for future shooters Rainbow Six: Seige, The Division, and Ghost Recon: Wildlands.  So if you're looking for friends to play those games with you then you have found the right community.  

Join us in game under the name "Quantum Space Wizards" lead by in game Wizards LordShinsetsu (Steam: Shinsetsu), Ratboy1231 (same steam name), and DaMann22 (same steam name).  Contact us in game or on steam to join.  Our teamspeak address, which we own as is on 24/7, is ts.quantumdawn.com.  Also we highly encourage you to join our website at QuantumDawn.com but it's not required.  See you in game!!!

Edited by DaMann22

would you be interested in join the alliance the tenno academy

I would be but LordShinsetsu (in game name) or Shinsetsu (steam) and Ratboy1231 are the leaders of the clan.  I'm just the liaison.  Nonetheless I'll pass it on or feel free to join our teamspeak (ts.quantumdawn.com) to talk to them in person.  

Recruitment has been growing more with each passing day.  Still we are hungry for more.  Join us on our website (QuantumDawn.com) and/or our teamspeak (ts.quantumdawn.com).  All are invited and welcomed to join.

Join us for some awesome boosting and raids.  Feel free to watch us on our twitch channel (twitch.tv/quantum_dawn), join our website (QuantumDawn.com), or hand out in our teamspeak (ts.quantumdawn.com).  We welcome all gamers and play styles!!!

New minor change in accepting recruits: you must join our teamspeak channel (ts.quantumdawn.com) before acceptance into the clan.  So if you want to join our awesome clan you have to get on our teamspeak first.  Its shows how honest and trustworthy people are going to be.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, I'd like to join up if you are still open to new members. I am very active and run several frames frequently. I would like a more active experience than my previous clans (just left one where I'd be the only one to log on for over a week at a time).

Looking foreword to working with you