The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

X-Pve Player Looking For Clan-X

(PSN)That_Damn_D0g_

Hello there,

That_Damn_D0g from PSN here (and yes, that is my real tag) and I have had a warframe character on PS4 for about a couple weeks now. I feel I have learned enough about the game's mechanics on my own to start branching out and meet new players/groups.

I am looking for a clan that isn't too big, but appreciates good, strategic co-op play all the same. If you enjoy PvP I have nothing against it, it is fun either way to be perfectly honest.

I know it might seem noobish but my favorite loadout is below (minus my mods);

-Excal lvl 30

-MK-1 Paris lvl 30

-Dual Heat Swords Lvl 30

-Aklato lvl 30 (Soon to be Aklex)

Real Life Loadout;

-Male.

-American (Texan to be precise).

-Team-Player/Natural Leader.

-Really enjoys knocking down bosses and defense grinding in general.

Not really one to frequent forums (unless it's for a clan) so I'm just gonna leave this here; PSN= That_Damn_D0g (in case you didn't read the first line in this post)

Appreciate y'all giving this a solid read.

Respect,

~D0g

If you haven't found a good clan yet come meet me and our workload tour our dojo we are a adult clan with all research done we play every day we have our on alliance so there's always some one to play with so if interested pm me on psn ( brewzerdog) with the art of war clan

Hello fellow tenno,

If your still looking for a clan join our clan"Silent No Haki". We are a small clan looking for some members (currently 6 including myself all active) to help out and and contribute to the growth of our Dojo.

We are a very nice group of people and willing to help out anyone that just started or that have been playing for a while now. Doesn't matter what rank you are in or what loadouts you have we are here to help.

If you wish to join or want to know more about our clan pm me or clan leader.

Clan leader:ZeroXel

Psn:Kills3ction59

Forumhttps://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/488902-silent-no-haki-clan-is-recruiting-new-players-or-senior-alike-ghost-clan-based-in-asia/#entry5507934

Edited by (PS4)kills3ction59