Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Crafting Season!

[DE]Megan

9aBgWPe.png

Have you seen the latest trend circling the Solar System? It’s crafting season, and your Foundry has all the supplies you need to make the most unique Warframe crafts known to Tenno-kind. Are you up to the craft-challenge? Do you have the latest cutting edge in style of zig-zag scissors? Or is that stale macaroni finally looking useful? The method of crafting is in your hands; may the crazy glue bring you great victory! 

Shout out to realjack on DeviantArt for inspiring this contest! Check out their Perler Bead Lotus Symbol here: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fridge-546050840

How to enter:
Take a photo of your in-real-life Warframe craft and submit it in this thread for judging! Don’t worry if you’re not blessed with the artistic talent, get creative with whatever you have! 

Need an Example?

vsFMeb4.jpg
Lotus Origami Flower! 

Tips:
Upload your image to imgur.com, copy the BBCode, and paste it right into your submission post.
Check this thread out if you have trouble posting your image.

Rules:
One submission per person
Photo must include your alias (see Example image)
Craft must be Warframe related 
Crafts must be handmade and 3-dimensional 
Do not reserve spots in this thread

Prizes:
1st place -- 1000 Platinum and the Crafters Best Friend Bundle (5 of every rare resource)!
2nd place -- 500 Platinum to rush all those magnificent crafts into production! 
3rd place -- 250 Platinum to purchase the resources needed to be the craft master!

Winners will be picked based on creativity and ability to use whatever resources they have to create a Warframe masterpiece! 

This contest is on now until July 30 at 1:00 p.m. EDT.

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Warm up your glue guns, Tenno! 

FAQ:

I feel like it is a no, but just in case I want to ask :D

Would Oil Painting on Canvas be considered crafting? That is my only skill with arts. 

I would add 3-dimensional things to it, like lets say... Noodles and ropes... :D 

Although Oil Painting on Canvas sounds beautiful, it does not count for this crafting contest- sorry!

Does lego count? 

Lego does not count- sorry!

If you can get creative with your Legos then it's okay to use them! 

question, lets say i want to craft a scene, is it permitted to craft multiple models as long as it's part of the scene?

Yes, as long as the scene/multiple models are Warframe related. 

Edited by [DE]Megan
Updated an FAQ

inb4 people whining because another contest that requires 'talent'

I have no art based talent and i like people who have that and can win something with that and hope they can be succesful later with their talent.

Would Oil Painting on Canvas be considered crafting? That is my only skill with arts. 

I would add 3-dimensional things to it, like lets say... Noodles and ropes... :D 

Edited by DrachenPrime

technically a sheet of paper is a 3-dimensional object.

So this is the table I made a year ago out of a cat scratching post and some free wood on the side of the road.

Painted it black and silver and applied the stencils of my husbands and I favourite games. Hopefully it counts as warframe?

Dras%20Table_zpsnd1op7an.jpg

(sorry for horrible phone picture, if you need one with a paper with my username on it in the photo I'll take another one)

Edited by Drasiel