Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Your Info.

Enomilli

Evenin / Good morning;)

Does anyone have the problem of not being able to login? Allegedly false information I would continuously /

And no ... I've entered 100% correct and changed pw and tried again, but in vain!

According to the advice from the support already Pc Rebooted several times and 2x normal and deleted the game on Steam for both getting the same error message ... oh hell wants to play 8 update: D

Evenin / Good morning;)

Does anyone have the problem of not being able to login? Allegedly false information I would continuously /

And no ... I've entered 100% correct and changed pw and tried again, but in vain!

According to the advice from the support already Pc Rebooted several times and 2x normal and deleted the game on Steam for both getting the same error message ... oh hell wants to play 8 update: D

We are all getting the same problem...just waiting for DE to at least say that they are going to look into it so we can play as well...

The FUnny thing is my Friend came to me with his Notebook and he can log in with my date :D on the same Connection so... just skjdnfdjsnsdv :D

Our accounts must be getting rejected some how...

I pray they fix this soon...

Not rly he can log in with my Account on his Notebook with my Internet Connection so our Pc Ips must be blocked or something dont know... hm just wait and let pray :D

A PC thing...well wondering what would disqualify our computers from being able to get access to the game...

This worked for me:

Open internet explorer and go to http://www.warframe.com/

Click on the Lock icon in the address bar, refer to the screenshots below.

OMG I GOT IT TO WORK.  I hovered over the "lock icon", clicked view certificates, install certificates and then left everything default and followed the prompts to install.  I just logged into warframe successfully.

...I'm guilty as the rest of you, always read the PINNED topics. :/

Edited by GrilledSalmonWithLemon