The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

6 minutes ago, (XB1)DetachedSword17 said:

Quick question but is against the warframe rules to use a different account when your other one is suspended? (I'm actually crimsonspartan1 btw, incase anyone is wondering or just curious)

Don't think so. Was this your 3rd or your 4th point?

I heard of someone that had trouble for it, but it was a person that caused trouble, and used a second account, but made trouble as well.

I don't think it's actually bad but, that should be covered in the agreements and those things, right?

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

I heard of someone that had trouble for it, but it was a person that caused trouble, and used a second account, but made trouble as well.

I don't think it's actually bad but, that should be covered in the agreements and those things, right?

Is this what I think it is

Just now, (XB1)DetachedSword17 said:

Only a 3rd. If my main account get's suspended or banned then i'll use this one instead (i may use this one abit more though if i do end up getting a 4th warning, so don't get my main account banned forever (from the forums))

Whatcha got it for? Murdering denny?

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Whatcha got it for? Murdering denny?

More arguing with the people XD

only thing i got the 3rd warning from a post i made about a week ago. Either someone just wanted me to have a break from the forums or the admins / moderators reacted quite late to the post. 

Edit: i may of deserved it anyway but if only we could actually settle thongs properly instead of throwing reports and arguments :|

Edited by (XB1)DetachedSword17

5 minutes ago, (XB1)DetachedSword17 said:

More arguing with the people XD

only thing i got the 3rd warning from a post i made about a week ago. Either someone just wanted me to have a break from the forums or the admins / moderators reacted quite late to the post. 

Edit: i may of deserved it anyway but if only we could actually settle thongs properly instead of throwing reports and arguments :|

Um, I thought it was supposed that you can talk about it?

Like i said i don't intend on doing anything that'll get me suspended or banned from now on but it's de's choice whenever they take action about me using a different account to post or not.

edit: i'll be back on my main account somewhere around the 2nd of april. I may use this account abit more just so i don't end up messing up and ruining my main account

Edited by (XB1)DetachedSword17

~ edited it, realizing of not implicating "bad boy" here. I think I may have been a blond in my previous life? 

As for how much I spent on warframe? Nothing at all but it says I have way over what should be acceptable and normal. Santy Claus and the tasmanian devil must really love me? 

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

18 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Is that including your Founders pack?

And I've dropped somewhere over $400.00  :X

Yep. 100 founder 50 for the targis and 20 for a replenish. Oh, so it's actually $170. I actually play the game. It's just the stupid cosmetics. That replenishment went into sentinels, all my Nekros fashions and scraps for the 2 DotD skins I could get.

4 hours ago, (XB1)DetachedSword17 said:

Only a 3rd. If my main account get's suspended or banned then i'll use this one instead (i may use this one abit more though if i do end up getting a 4th warning, so don't get my main account banned forever (from the forums))

I have trolled the F*** out of this place being banned(got a 4th point that resulted in an immediate removal of me). But their security sucks.