The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

52 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Guess what mine is? And finally, its not cute!

http://www.playbuzz.com/brieannaw10/what-is-your-spirit-animal

47 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

I got wolf. what was your makris?

Same! WOLF PACK!!!

46 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I had to google most of the words on page 2. That's already a good start

The F*** is a Zinger supposed to be? AND WHAT THE F*** IS A KIN?!

Same here.

42 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Huh, I'm a Buffalo. Interesting.

I like buffalo's. That is what I picked when it asked me about animoors.

The Wolf: Your life is your family. You wrap your mind and heart around them. You are most close to your kids or parents, and you wish that you could be as close as possible to them, even if they've already gotten lives of their own. You believe in the family network, and want them to be close to home.

Your home is where your family is, and that's easy to see, but letting go is one of the toughest things you'll have to do. You can't check up on them everyday, or freak out when they're not around. Just relax and know that everything is okay.

worf worf i am doge

Just now, SHIR0B0N said:

The Wolf: Your life is your family. You wrap your mind and heart around them. You are most close to your kids or parents, and you wish that you could be as close as possible to them, even if they've already gotten lives of their own. You believe in the family network, and want them to be close to home.

Your home is where your family is, and that's easy to see, but letting go is one of the toughest things you'll have to do. You can't check up on them everyday, or freak out when they're not around. Just relax and know that everything is okay.

worf worf i am doge

WOLF PACK!!!

Well.....i wasnt expecting this...

The Bear: You are the compass of love. People come to you with relationship issues, heartbreak issues, and you are perfectly fine with that. It's hard when you're away from the people that love you. You never do anything alone, a trip for one has no interest for you unless it's a trip to find love that you don't have. 

To you, the best thing in the world is your husband or wife. To everyone else, they love you for your mercy and forgiveness, because your offer both easily. However, when someone makes you angry enough where it's hard to forgive them, just remember that they are human. You would want their forgiveness as well.

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

So what are you?

Markymark get back here! What was yours?!

The Bear: You are the compass of love. People come to you with relationship issues, heartbreak issues, and you are perfectly fine with that. It's hard when you're away from the people that love you. You never do anything alone, a trip for one has no interest for you unless it's a trip to find love that you don't have. 

To you, the best thing in the world is your husband or wife. To everyone else, they love you for your mercy and forgiveness, because your offer both easily. However, when someone makes you angry enough where it's hard to forgive them, just remember that they are human. You would want their forgiveness as well.

Just now, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

;0; Plz tell me why Megan hasn't married me yet!

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Guess what mine is? And finally, its not cute!

I got wolf...

4 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

The hell kind of bear is that?! 'Mercy and forgiveness'? BEARS SHOW NO MERCY!