The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

7 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I am tilted because it is now clear to me why they nerfed it. They needed to bring it more in line with most of the event weapons. And since they had to introduce it into sorties they probably thought "hey,  let's change the combo counter from 6 to 27 because we only balance for the star chart anyway lol.

Yes I am still very angry about the nerf. INB4 I get a warning point for this. 

Just chill, it won't do you any good to get all mad over it.

I'm not really into snipers in warframe (which is curious because I love sniping), so I wasn't aware of a nerf.

7 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Just chill, it won't do you any good to get all mad over it.

I'm not really into snipers in warframe (which is curious because I love sniping), so I wasn't aware of a nerf.

Thing is, if the nerf was reasonable, then I wouldn't even be salty. While this has not destroyed the weapon, it is much weaker than before because it used to have an instant 1.5x and 2.5x after your sixth shot. NOW YOU NEED 27 AND THE COMBO STILL INSTANTLY RESETS AFTER RELOADING.  I mean I am not saying that DE still should not be trusted with anything that requires balance... But the signs are pointing towards it. 

Edited by Skycook3y

5 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Thing is, if the nerf was reasonable, then I wouldn't even be salty. While this has not destroyed the weapon, it is much weaker than before because it used to have an instant 1.5x and 2.5x after your sixth shot. NOW YOU NEED 27 AND THE COMBO STILL INSTANTLY RESETS AFTER RELOADING.  I mean I am not saying that DE still should not be trusted with anything that requires balance... But the signs are pointing towards it. 

I see. That is a hard number to achieve in one clip in order to get a multiplier that isn't so huge to be worth it.

Well, some things weren't correctly balanced, others were. I for one found the Saryn rework, for example, not only reasonable, but very good. Regardless of tweaks she still needs.

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I see. That is a hard number to achieve in one clip in order to get a multiplier that isn't so huge to be worth it.

Well, some things weren't correctly balanced, others were. I for one found the Saryn rework, for example, not only reasonable, but very good. Regardless of tweaks she still needs.

Thing is though,  that's what you get when DE balances their whole S#&$ for the starchart. Not sure if that one is true though. Probably is though when you look at the way they balance. 

Just gonna go to bed before Danielle slaps me with her warning gloves. 

Good night everybody

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Thing is though,  that's what you get when DE balances their whole S#&$ for the starchart. Not sure if that one is true though. Probably is though when you look at the way they balance. 

Just gonna go to bed before Danielle slaps me with her warning gloves. 

Good night everybody

Oh, right, time zones and all that.

I'd take a slap :3 but not a warning...

Nighty!

So I just did the L3 sortie...

92 revives

Half an hour of frustration because he kept healing and healing, at one point we had him really close to death and he downed one of the randoms and well, healed himself. And what was my reward for it all?!

A Nezha chassis, I have never felt so salty in Warframe and I need to do this season too for the Vandal.

Edited by Eredoc

9 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

92 revives

Half an hour of frustration because he kept healing and healing, at one point we had him really close to death and he downed one of the randoms and well, healed himself. And what was my reward for it all?!

A Nezha chassis, I have never felt so salty in Warframe and I need to do this season too for the Vandal.

You have my condolences. The salt is rising.

14 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

92 revives

Imagine the good side: Any boss in lvl 100 is easier than a lvl 100 Vay Hek, and a boss like Tyl Regor will be damn fun to fight.

Also the 3rd mission as assassination is supposed to have a chance of being so, and not always, right?

1 hour ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

So what are you?

Markymark get back here! What was yours?!

Sorry, ran errands after school and cooked filipino sausage for dinner.

Its a stinking flee riden fish breath grizzly bear with sharp claws. Yee-aah! And its ugly and not cute.

No offense A Frkin Grizzly.

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

Imagine the good side: Any boss in lvl 100 is easier than a lvl 100 Vay Hek, and a boss like Tyl Regor will be damn fun to fight.

Also the 3rd mission as assassination is supposed to have a chance of being so, and not always, right?

Yeah, T3 may have a chance to be an assassination but The first I tried HAD to be Vay hek, HAD TO BE and I'm not looking forward to fighting Level 100 Manics.

1 hour ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

The Bear: You are the compass of love. People come to you with relationship issues, heartbreak issues, and you are perfectly fine with that. It's hard when you're away from the people that love you. You never do anything alone, a trip for one has no interest for you unless it's a trip to find love that you don't have. 

To you, the best thing in the world is your husband or wife. To everyone else, they love you for your mercy and forgiveness, because your offer both easily. However, when someone makes you angry enough where it's hard to forgive them, just remember that they are human. You would want their forgiveness as well.

This ain't right? I got the bear and I'm pretty sure we don't have anything in common. Do we? Try it again?

4 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Yeah, T3 may have a chance to be an assassination but The first I tried HAD to be Vay hek, HAD TO BE and I'm not looking forward to fighting Level 100 Manics.

Vay Hek was to be expected *Vay Hek laughter sounds in the background*

I am looking forward to lvl 100 manics. Not only that, I'll go full melee on them, and manic bombard, probably a CL finisher and move on.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Are you feeling okay, MK? Usually you'd protest. 

The
images.nationalgeographic.com
The Bear: You are the compass of love. People come to you with relationship issues, heartbreak issues, and you are perfectly fine with that. It's hard when you're away from the people that love you. You never do anything alone, a trip for one has no interest for you unless it's a trip to find love that you don't have. 

To you, the best thing in the world is your husband or wife. To everyone else, they love you for your mercy and forgiveness, because your offer both easily. However, when someone makes you angry enough where it's hard to forgive them, just remember that they are human. You would want their forgiveness as well.

yep definitely a bear

Just now, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Im fine. Just less stressed.

That's good. 

Sounds corny, huh? We're the compass of love. Mine is true about not doing anything alone because I'm a people person. Rarely would I have a selfie photo, often I'll be surrounded with friends, cousins (23 that are my age group) and you'd see someone's shoulders on my pics that are cropped.

"To you, the best thing in the world is your man-toy". - fixed it, lol. 

17 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That's good. 

Sounds corny, huh? We're the compass of love. Mine is true about not doing anything alone because I'm a people person. Rarely would I have a selfie photo, often I'll be surrounded with friends, cousins (23 that are my age group) and you'd see someone's shoulders on my pics that are cropped.

"To you, the best thing in the world is your man-toy". - fixed it, lol. 

Well....mines different not that type of love but caring for your fellow man. I know people make mistakes and wont judge them for it Because i don't know them and there's a lot more to judging than it sounds you'd have to know every action they've ever made and thats only in this world. I also know that I have no authority to do so and wont act like it, but mainly because if i judge doesn't that mean i deserve judgement? Though i get angry i always forgive. And you can guess who my best friend is. But the core to being a concious being is being social and without others you eventually go crazy so i never go anywhere without others. I know certain things that could make the whole world stop if people knew it was real but mabye that's not a bad thing because everything is such a drama here.

Just now, Noamuth said:

I WANNA LEARN TOO!

Cool, I'll see what I can come up with and set up a make believe obstacle course.

I like what you wrote, MK. I know you're a religious person and like a transformer - more than meets the eye.

So the majority of spirit animal is the wolf. Skycook3y - deer? That's weak! What happened to the eagle? I like Noa's too.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Cool, I'll see what I can come up with and set up a make believe obstacle course.

I like what you wrote, MK. I know you're a religious person and like a transformer - more than meets the eye.

So the majority of spirit animal is the wolf. Skycook3y - deer? That's weak! What happened to the eagle? I like Noa's too.

Was busy crying over the sortie, slowly pouring salt in my wounds.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

bugles like an Elk and noodles away

That's an Elk thing, bugling.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYzWmKlZtrU

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Spoiler

Well I don't know if I m religious but I like the term aware more. Christians have been struggling with the truth for centuries and even have used the gift as a weapon against people for bribes war etc..... I don't want to be under that group, id be a fool. But that doesn't mean that I don't know the truth. And whats more important is not the words or the message but the emotions that you convey. The problem is people don't understand God, death or much of anything really. But I don't blame them many of this worlds ideas are like a web of misinformation that you can get caught in. Death is just id like to call it going home from your field trip.....though id like to say so far my trip sucks but oh well only got about 65 years left here anyway. God....God is misunderstood so much. He's a being of emotion that judges beings that are at heart evil(demons and angels that decided to betray us) and helps beings that are at heart good(humanity). Though the rule for us being here is he isn't supposed to contact us very much otherwise we wont become stronger(mentally) beings. Our sole reason for existence is to become like him(not power but our love). Though inevitably we will all eventually rejoin him in his kingdom/world, though kingdom sounds weird...he just keeps everyone happy and makes sure everything is as it should be. If you'd like a full description look up near death experiences...I believe this stuff because my memory matches exactly down to every detail with another persons story. Oh on a side note...school is for l0sers our bodies limit our minds heavily and we already know everything academically so working hard at learning here is almost..... well a waste of time because when you return you already know everything, when you could of spent time helping others. Though the most important things I guess is to trust god, have fun and help others. While thats Atleast just my mentally...

Warning if you are an aggressive atheist or do not like walls of text...do not read.