The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

4 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well I don't know if I m religious but I like the term aware more. Christians have been struggling with the truth for centuries and even have used the gift as a weapon against people for bribes war etc..... I don't want to be under that group, id be a fool. But that doesn't mean that I don't know the truth. And whats more important is not the words or the message but the emotions that you convey. The problem is people don't understand God, death or much of anything really. But I don't blame them many of this worlds ideas are like a web of misinformation that you can get caught in. Death is just id like to call it going home from your field trip.....though id like to say so far my trip sucks but oh well only got about 65 years left here anyway. God....God is misunderstood so much. He's a being of emotion that judges beings that are at heart evil(demons and angels that decided to betray us) and helps beings that are at heart good(humanity). Though the rule for us being here is he isn't supposed to contact us very much otherwise we wont become stronger(mentally) beings. Our sole reason for existence is to become like him(not power but our love). Though inevitably we will all eventually rejoin him in his kingdom/world, though kingdom sounds weird...he just keeps everyone happy and makes sure everything is as it should be. If you'd like a full description look up near death experiences...I believe this stuff because my memory matches exactly down to every detail with another persons story. Oh on a side note...school is for l0sers our bodies limit our minds heavily and we already know everything academically so working hard at learning here is almost..... well a waste of time because when you return you already know everything, when you could of spent time helping others. Though the most important things I guess is to trust god, have fun and help others. While thats Atleast just my mentally...

Warning if you are an aggressive atheist or do not like walls of text...do not read.

But believing in someone other than Mcgeek, Noamuth and Erebish is heresy. 

21 minutes ago, (XB1)DetachedSword17 said:

Not too sure if it's gonna happen or not but this may be the last time i go on the forums. I had this arguement with someone different in the rp forums as he is breaking the roleplay rules and is offending us and he reported me for using a different account. I guess this is it for me :|

FFS CRIMSON