The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Anyways I'd still find it weird

Oh, no, I'm Argentinian, but I got to wear a kilt once, and got to know about the no clothes under it thing.

It was a clever prank, wasn't it?

Btw, that you singing in the link you posted there?

No, it was my grandma.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I absolutely like Braveheart. And yeah, Mel Gibson's bum stuck in mind. Then I read that their outfit were not even correct for the time era. Kilts came later.

I dunno about that, Scottish history is not my forte.

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Anyways I'd still find it weird

It is because we only wear kilts for occasions so imagine being commando for a wedding.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

No, it was my grandma.

Huh... It was nice

Just now, Eredoc said:

It is because we only wear kilts for occasions so imagine being commando for a wedding.

School had me wear one when I was 10, and had me dance and sing.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Huh... It was nice

~Snip~

Thanks. Don't tell Skycook3y please. He'll say its more than cringe worthy. I actually started making singing videos when I made one just for him - with Mirage sniping with Rubico. Don't really know if my bestest friend appreciated it?

Just now, Eredoc said:

You're school had you wear one? For what reason? and yeah, no half decent man would ever do it.

I don't remember exactly. My embarrassment was pretty high, but I think it had something to do with the date it was.

I just know that other students had to do something similar, but my place was alone in front of everyone so... Yeah

It went well tho, I think. I didn't freeze in embarrassment for doing that alone.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

I don't remember exactly. My embarrassment was pretty high, but I think it had something to do with the date it was.

I just know that other students had to do something similar, but my place was alone in front of everyone so... Yeah

It went well tho, I think. I didn't freeze in embarrassment for doing that alone.

Sounds like a school play really, but otherwise I actually rather enjoy wearing a kilt, dunno if it's biased but I think it looks smart.

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Its common for a school play or dance in american public schools too.

Well that answers my question but why would you need a kilt for a play?

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Its common for a school play or dance in american public schools too.

Yeah. Tho I was never one for acting so, it had me embarrassed.

1 minute ago, Eredoc said:

Sounds like a school play really, but otherwise I actually rather enjoy wearing a kilt, dunno if it's biased but I think it looks smart.

Well that answers my question but why would you need a kilt for a play?

I was 10, a kiddo alone in front of everyone in a play, so I wasn't really thinking in the smart side...

It was rather a costume for the play. But as I said I don't recall exactly why. Something Scotland related perhaps, I dunno.

11 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

I believe this stuff because my memory matches exactly down to every detail with another persons story.

You... Nearly died?!

8 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

K. Well im a bear...what do bears do again? Do we have nests?

I sense a great disturbance in the bear-force.

10 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Should I feel bad that April Fools is just annoying and not amusing anymore?

No, it rarely is funny, it seems like an excuse just to play pranks on people [Though Vay hek lotus would be hilarious]

Just now, Eredoc said:

No, it rarely is funny, it seems like an excuse just to play pranks on people [Though Vay hek lotus would be hilarious]

I've been seeing a lot of "OMG EXCAL PRIME IS BACK!" in the FB group. Uhg.  

All the "pranks" are just so predictable. 

Just now, Eredoc said:

So DE certainly know how to pull it off because it's good chuckle, but most people just go for the obvious impossible thing.

Someone was wanting Grate Prime again.  : /  

It'd be cool if they came out with something like that again; maybe Friendship Door Prime?

6 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Someone was wanting Grate Prime again.  : /  

It'd be cool if they came out with something like that again; maybe Friendship Door Prime?

Personally I'd do Arc trap Prime/wraith, Caption: Remember the blinding lights? They're back.