The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

5 hours ago, Noamuth said:

It took my sister almost 5 years to get everything and decide she was ready lol She just shopped sales only. 

In my family, we have what's called a "pounding" and before you go to the naughty place, it just means that everyone brings a pound of something - coffee, flour, rice, sugar, beans, kitchen towels (that ones is scary) soap, potatoes, etc. 

I got 2 lb (a box) of dishes from my grandparents and a pound of .22 from my father. XD

What's a pound of .22?

4 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I promise to give you my change if I ever see you then. 

Nursing? I got a friend who just got her schooling done. She walked in for an interview and was hired on the spot to work in 3 hours from that moment to start her 55 hour work week.

This is very promising.

4 hours ago, Eredoc said:

I really should start thinking of moving out which means learning to budget which I'm currently horrible at...

-snip-

You're not alone, Doc.

Its very common in my culture that adults stay with the parents and moves out when they get married. Its not like you're thrown out when you reach a certain age. And some even stay with the parents after marriage. And we don't throw our aging parents or grandparents to nursing homes. But I'm also an american and I want to be independent. Night night.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

What's a pound of .22?

This is very promising.

You're not alone, Doc.

Its very common in my culture that adults stay with the parents and moves out when they get married. Its not like you're thrown out when you reach a certain age. And some even stay with the parents after marriage. And we don't throw our aging parents or grandparents to nursing homes. But I'm also an american and I want to be independent. Night night.

Hmmm.....3 years until I can leave though its probably going to be 6.

Just now, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Hmmm.....3 years until I can leave though its probably going to be 6.

Just enjoy what you have now, MK. Maybe in 5 to 10 years from now I'll say "Oh geez, I wish I didn't have all these grown up responsibilies". Life was grand back when...

37 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

What's a pound of .22?

This is very promising.

You're not alone, Doc.

.22 ammo sorry lol 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I think that's terrific. Very expensive too. 

Yeah.  I was buying 3 boxes of target ammo from Wal-Mart every time I went in.  Currently have a nice stash of stuff for when get the time to practice.