The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, Skycook3y said:

Not much.

Oh god. Easter holidays are over T_T I don't want to go back to my internship...

That was a long easter holiday. You're lucky mine was too short.

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

Hi all, was gone since friday morning. just got home. what did i miss.

Hi Lord. How are you? Biggest reveal - MK is a minor. 

Hi Eredoc.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That was a long easter holiday. You're lucky mine was too short.

Hi Lord. How are you? Biggest reveal - MK is a minor. 

Hi Eredoc.

I'm great. thanks for asking makris <3 tired to all hell and back. and kinda figured MK would be a younger player.

how old are you? 
O.o

Same age as Grizz. I was just kidding and can't ignore you on a technicality.

Just now, Noamuth said:

I've pulled out my cat carrier.  Tank knows whats up and is trying to hide, in a dignified way.  Mag has no clue and keeps running in an out of it, playing with her stuffed Monkey.

Cute names for your cats. I have a 2 year old mini dachshund. She always vomit in my car, and people say its my driving. I try to do less donuts.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Same age as Grizz. I was just kidding and can't ignore you on a technicality.

Cute names for your cats. I have a 2 year old mini dachshund. She always vomit in my car, and people say its my driving. I try to do less donuts.

i don't even know how old grizz is.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I knew you were younger than me but not that much. So it was a shocker. But its all good and nothing changes.

Some people say I act older than my age....I dont agree, though I don't want people to think I'm something that I'm not. On the other hand people thinking I'm older is great for debates like the Umbra topic otherwise I'm not taken very seriously. Though im sure the impression that Ive made will sefice for fair debates. 

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

i don't even know how old grizz is.

21 right, Grizz?

Just now, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Some people say I act older than my age....I dont agree, though I don't want people to think I'm something that I'm not. On the other hand people thinking I'm older is great for debates like the Umbra topic otherwise I'm not taken very seriously. Though im sure the impression that Ive made will sefice for fair debates. 

Yeah, no wonder you have not tried alcoholic beverages. And I said you were such a boyscout.

52 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

It's not a matter of acting older than your age, just acting mature when the situation calls for it, which is fine. I do it when it's required. And that is because acting as a whiny child during a discussion is completely worng or uncalled for. Whereas acting mature, stating your points, views, etc with a mature aspect, lets others know you are discussing or talking for real, and that you are giving the proper respect, as well as being worth of receiving the same respect in return towards your standpoint.

It doesn't always happen, and when it doesn't, it's very upsetting depending when, but the best you can do is that, just act mature and with the due respect. If others don't give it back tho, the one wrong is the one that didn't give you said respect.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Yeah, no wonder you have not tried alcoholic beverages. And I said you were such a boyscout.

A boy scout? Oh god, Imagining that