The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

9 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

It's not a matter of acting older than your age, just acting mature when the situation calls for it, which is fine. I do it when it's required. And that is because acting as a whiny child during a discussion is completely worng or uncalled for. Whereas acting mature, stating your points, views, etc with a mature aspect, lets others know you are discussing or talking for real, and that you are giving the proper respect, as well as being worth of receiving the same respect in return towards your standpoint.

It doesn't always happen, and when it doesn't, it's very upsetting depending when, but the best you can do is that, just act mature and with the due respect. If others don't give it back tho, the one wrong is the one that didn't give you said respect.

A boy scout? Oh god, Imagining that

That depends on who you are debating with..though I'm pretty sure ill be fine with these things. As for the mature and respectfulness I do my best but when the situation calls for it...... I can be a little manipulative. If others dont give it back.....I either expose them or let it be so blatantly obvious that they expose themselves.......*looks around*......What?

20 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

That depends on who you are debating with..though I'm pretty sure ill be fine with these things. As for the mature and respectfulness I do my best but when the situation calls for it...... I can be a little manipulative. If others dont give it back.....I either expose them or let it be so blatantly obvious that they expose themselves.......*looks around*......What?

True. Some people are just stubborn, close minded, or aggressive, so debating with them becomes pointless. Although I don't give up on those people anyway, which might not be the best way to proceed, but I always defend my standpoint while respecting other's, so if I don't reach an agreement, I try for both me and the other to leave it behind.

Uhhhh.... Nothing

3 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

I seem to be lost. What do we do in here? Play with cake?

It has slowed down ever since I got a new job and a promotion. I am at the same level as Noamuth(our one true noodly god), I have evolved into a respectable adult.

For the most part we mix random RP shenanigans and everyday conversations. Weekends slow since college has started for several of our regulars. And again OP jobs being OP bringing in OP salaries.

I'm now  a RL BOWSS

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

You were lost, now you are not. Here we do everything. Enjoy a cake *makes a cake and gives it to you*

Oooo cake!

*fills face with cake*

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

It has slowed down ever since I got a new job and a promotion. I am at the same level as Noamuth(our one true noodly god), I have evolved into a respectable adult.

For the most part we mix random RP shenanigans and everyday conversations. Weekends slow since college has started for several of our regulars. And again OP jobs being OP bringing in OP salaries.

I'm now  a RL BOWSS

For me, I've just finished freshman year and it was crazy. And I do need to find me a part time job during vacation too.

Nobody wants to hire a part time IT guy *sad face* Hey DE, you guys hiring? I can sleep in the server room if I have to.

Just now, Postal_pat said:

Various things. Right now we're drugging a five year old Overlord with cake :)

I'll join in. >:D

2 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I'm now  a RL BOWSS

And when many are here, it gets really fun. Tho yeah, RL gets in the middle, so it gets slow.

Makes me think I arrived a little late to the party, but it's good.

1 minute ago, Postal_pat said:

Various things. Right now we're drugging a five year old Overlord with cake :)

You want some cakes too? I can completely assure you this one is drug-less :3

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

And when many are here, it gets really fun. Tho yeah, RL gets in the middle, so it gets slow.

Makes me think I arrived a little late to the party, but it's good.

You kinda did, Back when the Ark was only a few hundred threads large, posts would be made like crazy, I remember going to sleep and waking up to 15 new pages... Fun....

-Tagger leaps in Gui's lap and licks their face-

8 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

This S#&$ I see right now makes this:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thisisitcollective

look sane.

Or does it? *shoves more special cake*

3 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

I can rectify that...

I'm reliable, you can trust me! *offers cake* *completely unreliable face*

1 minute ago, Eredoc said:

You kinda did, Back when the Ark was only a few hundred threads large, posts would be made like crazy, I remember going to sleep and waking up to 15 new pages... Fun....

-Tagger leaps in Gui's lap and licks their face-

I've seen that in LPW the month I started posting stuff in the forums, so I can imagine the growth. And lived it myself in our RP thread. But as long as this doesn't get too slow too quickly... I like it here

*laughs a little and pats its head* Hello boy! Who's a good Shade? Who's a good Shade? *rubs its belly and pats it*

1 minute ago, Cryptoxic said:

But I need to get in game! And now I can't leave!

Muahahaha you should've known better!! Errr... I mean.... You don't need the game... No... You are here! With us!

2 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*shoots everyone with cheesecake*

*catches one and combines it with my cake powers to make a super "special" cake*

1 minute ago, Cryptoxic said:

Who needs the game when you have cake right?

Exactly! Staaay! Finish it! Think of how beautiful it will be!