The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

...What... unholy hell... is this place?  I read like ten random pages, the first post, and now I need pills. Large ones.  Like for horses.  Good to know there's a place I can get my crazy at.  Just hope I'm not too late to the party.

17 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

For me, I've just finished freshman year and it was crazy.

.....I've got a month before finals even start, how are you done?!

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Exactly! Staaay! Finish it! Think of how beautiful it will be!

This makes me worried tho. I think I'll just get my rhino. Just in case.

200_s.gif

1 minute ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

.....I've got a month before finals even start, how are you done?!

We live in different parts of the world. ;)

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

...What... unholy hell... is this place?  I read like ten random pages, the first post, and now I need pills. Large ones.  Like for horses.  Good to know there's a place I can get my crazy at.  Just hope I'm not too late to the party.

This is the epitome of lunacy. Let go of you restraints and go crazy!

2 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

This makes me worried tho. I think I'll just get my rhino. Just in case.

200_s.gif

We live in different parts of the world. ;)

*the cake has a "sugar" Rhino* Like it better?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

There's no month ahead time zone!

Or is there?

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

I've seen that in LPW the month I started posting stuff in the forums, so I can imagine the growth. And lived it myself in our RP thread. But as long as this doesn't get too slow too quickly... I like it here

*laughs a little and pats its head* Hello boy! Who's a good Shade? Who's a good Shade? *rubs its belly and pats it*

It really shouldn't there's enough of us here to keep it active.

-Tagger rolls onto his belly and seems to enjoy the belly rubs alot.

4 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

It really shouldn't there's enough of us here to keep it active.

-Tagger rolls onto his belly and seems to enjoy the belly rubs alot.

Yeah, and it's gonna be gud then. The more the merrier. It's really a place you feel good in.

*chuckels and keeps rubbing his belly* So brave and so cute, he is really a great pet.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

giphy.gif

Sorry for phoning it in like that.

It fits perfectly so it's gud. That's the deal of going random :3

My cellphone dies while loading gifs but it's worth it!

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

There's no month ahead time zone!

But there's different starts of semester!

7 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*the cake has a "sugar" Rhino* Like it better?

My Little Rhino: Lotus Is Magic

8 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Or is there?

I have the winning numbers if anyone wants them. ;)

6 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Oh god... What have I created

I change you the numbers for this super drugged- I mean special cake

Someone needs to come up with a comic strip called My Little Rhino just like Clem.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*shoots "special cakes' at everyone*

I see little rhinos everywhere. WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THIS

7 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*shoots "special cakes' at everyone*

Well, now not only everyone can't leave. Now everyone is forever devotees to Noamuth.

1 minute ago, Cryptoxic said:

Someone needs to come up with a comic strip called My Little Rhino just like Clem.

I see little rhinos everywhere. WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THIS

I could, but it wouldn't go so nice...

Hallucinogenics, restraints, and holy noodles. Now you're forever bound to this thread and to the noodly deity, Noamuth

Just now, Eredoc said:

Hi Mak, what's new?

Nothing really, Eredoc. Just relaxing this weekend. Everyone busy or sick with the cold. 

16 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

ah. did you turn 21 this year? i turn 23 this year ._.

Last year. Nice, atleast I know the more cooler members are close to my/our age group or older.  (whispering) I did that on purpose to see if the teeny boppers would complain.

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Nothing really, Eredoc. Just relaxing this weekend. Everyone busy or sick with the cold. 

Last year. Nice, atleast I know the more cooler members are close to my/our age group or older.  (whispering) I did that on purpose to see if the teeny boppers would complain.

Spoiler

CoolKids.jpg?token=lhFK2Xrdr7MdqiE3AluDI

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

It has slowed down ever since I got a new job and a promotion. I am at the same level as Noamuth(our one true noodly god), I have evolved into a respectable adult.

For the most part we mix random RP shenanigans and everyday conversations. Weekends slow since college has started for several of our regulars. And again OP jobs being OP bringing in OP salaries.

I'm now  a RL BOWSS

I want to turn into a respectable adult, too. My time will come next year. ( insert maniacal and un-cute laugh here )

18 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*complains* Me is kewl 2 ;~;

10 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I want to turn into a respectable adult, too. My time will come next year. ( insert maniacal and un-cute laugh here )

When you specify it's uncute, you already failed at being edgy

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay, note taken. I know yous kewl.

Yay! *hugz*

Also, if you want edgy. Think and mention how you want to sound edgy instead of how you don't want to sound. Late enough you don't even have to think what to say, you just leave a trail of blood, corpses and entrails behind you as if it was daily life.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Yay! *hugz*

Also, if you want edgy. Think and mention how you want to sound edgy instead of how you don't want to sound. Late enough you don't even have to think what to say, you just leave a trail of blood, corpses and entrails behind you as if it was daily life.

Leave a trail of blood, corpses and entrails behind you as if it was daily life - that's like living the vida loca en la Boca buenas aires maybe?

16 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Leave a trail of blood, corpses and entrails behind you as if it was daily life - that's like living the vida loca en la Boca buenas aires maybe?

Tho not exactly, pretty much. La Boca and the CABA can be very nasty places some times. Meanwhile I keep it chill close to El Rio de La Plata, going to school, riding my bike, learning to wield the third Sai, knocking off people that mess with my friends, and practicing with my bow.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*walks up to you as a volt dressed up as an old hunchback karate sensei with a beard* I shall teach you the ways of the edge.