The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Made it alive. Tank howled pitifully for an hr and Mag said foul things randomly.

But, now I'm in the new place and eagerly await internet to be installed.

Yay! *hails* And guess what? Your Snipetron Vandal is almost a thing :3

2 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Every day of my life.

XD

I feel you bro. I like sneaking and spying more than what it's good to me

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

The salt is still strong in me. Especially cause they nerfed it before putting it in the sorties

Remember this one has a special meaning. It's an offer to the holy noodle.

And also another reason to actually do sorties besides lvl 100 bosses.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Remember this one has a special meaning. It's an offer to the holy noodle.

And also another reason to actually do sorties besides lvl 100 bosses.

I know, but seeing all those people on the wikia think that they deserve the weapon because they weren't playing at that time just gets the salt in me going.

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

I know, but seeing all those people on the wikia think that they deserve the weapon because they weren't playing at that time just gets the salt in me going.

Well, to be fair, it's not their fault that they didn't know the game back then. And not being able to get some things feels bad for some like me, for example.

I don't demand anything, I appreciate DE doing this, but I don't think things beyond the founder pack should be impossible to get, that'd lock a great deal of powerful special weapons.

7 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Well, to be fair, it's not their fault that they didn't know the game back then. And not being able to get some things feels bad for some like me, for example.

I don't demand anything, I appreciate DE doing this, but I don't think things beyond the founder pack should be impossible to get, that'd lock a great deal of powerful special weapons.

I mean I don't have anything against it returning, the only thing annoying me is the people who think they are entitled to the weapon because they didn't have the chance to play back then and the people who say that they deserve it because we only had to do a simple event and they have to do sorties. Plus the whole nerf thing.

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Woo hoo! <3

^^ <3 How's the new place going? :3

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I mean I don't have anything against it returning, the only thing annoying me is the people who think they are entitled to the weapon because they didn't have the chance to play back then and the people who say that they deserve it because we only had to do a simple event and they have to do sorties. Plus the whole nerf thing.

Unfortunately that kind of people exists in every community, so you'll always find them. Same with basic things that are spread around games and the internet.

I tend to ignore that because it doesn't affect me in any way, nor do I have a reason to get mad over them, nor will I be able to change so many people, only shut their mouths temporarily.

Stick with friends, stick with what you like, defend your thoughts if it's due, but no need to get mad over something like that.

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

^^ <3 How's the new place going? :3

Unfortunately that kind of people exists in every community, so you'll always find them. Same with basic things that are spread around games and the internet.

I tend to ignore that because it doesn't affect me in any way, nor do I have a reason to get mad over them, nor will I be able to change so many people, only shut their mouths temporarily.

Stick with friends, stick with what you like, defend your thoughts if it's due, but no need to get mad over something like that.

I should probably stop going to the wikia because the people there are just so @(*()&#036; &#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp;.

But it's so much fun insulting them

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

^ That's pretty much how the internet works.

Edit: Why is my posts still at 0 <.>

Edited by Cryptoxic